• metalgatesolid - January 26, 2013 12:16 a.m.

the thing from BulletStorm whos eggs you destroy
  • Elgyem - January 25, 2013 9 p.m.

No love for levias? He's a flying whale that is so big link isn't even the size of his nostrel. Also, am I the only one who adored the fight with him?
  • MCBadong - January 25, 2013 8:46 p.m.

Um, about that Wyzen, isn't Galactus still pretty much bigger than him? I mean, yeah, Wyzen's body is almost as large as the Earth, but Galactus pretty much can wrap earth in the palm of his hands - not to mention the fact that Galactus can change his size at will, so I think he should be the biggest boss in gaming history.
  • Rub3z - January 26, 2013 3:23 p.m.

Wyzen takes it for the manner of killing him being so spectacular and glorious on a level that befits his immense size, especially in comparison to Asura.
  • winner2 - January 25, 2013 8:22 p.m.

Spartan total war - big statue boss Witcher 2 - kayran lp2 - final boss is a giant t energy tumor thing wind waker - big bird darksiders - big ass bat queen twilight princess - gannon bull form, and water temple boss halo - scarab gears - worm bulletstorm - big thing enslaved - big corpser scorpion things twilight princess again - the desert temple boss, that big skeleton monster hunter - raviente
  • CUFCfan616 - January 25, 2013 6:28 p.m.

why no R-Type?
  • taokaka - January 25, 2013 5:29 p.m.

"Wyzen is hands-down the biggest boss in video game history." Ha ha ha ha If you had bought the post game DLC then you would have seen a boss even bigger, Chakravartin uses stars as projectiles, that is how big he is. In fact while searching for information on the exact size I found out that Chakravartin is in fact capcom's second largest villain after Dalkstalkers pyron who is the size of the milky way.
  • ChaosEternal - January 26, 2013 2:41 p.m.

Not to mention that Chakravartin was sitting on a Nebula. Gongen Wyzen would have been about the size of a finger compared to Chakravartin.
  • pl4y4h - January 25, 2013 5:18 p.m.

The tunneling worm from Gears 2 and Sin from FFX are both big and both need to be destroyed from the inside
  • oryanbelt - January 26, 2013 12:35 a.m.

Yeah, the lack of Sin saddened me. He is the central pillar to the plot in FFX, he deserved a spot
  • haipayazoo - January 25, 2013 5:13 p.m.

>Sees "Big Boss" from MGS3 I saw what you did there Gamesradar. You'd better cut that out you silly geese.
  • minigamer83 - January 25, 2013 5:04 p.m.

You miss some Castlevania bosses, pick any game of the franchise, there is always a huge monster to fight.
  • GR_LucasSullivan - January 25, 2013 5:32 p.m.

I like Legion da best
  • MrJechgo - January 26, 2013 6:13 a.m.

Eligor from Order of Ecclisia comes to mind
  • Vistyle - January 25, 2013 4:53 p.m.

I believe the Reaper from Mass Effect 3 deserves an honorable mention. While definitely not as difficult to kill as many of the bosses on the list (nowhere on par of Demon Souls/Dark Souls), I do believe that a single person (albeit aided by a fleet of warships firing on it) taking down a destroyer class Reaper is a big feat alongside many of these.
  • jack-hentschell - January 25, 2013 5:14 p.m.

Agreed. Also Iustitia from Bayonetta but not Jubelius from the same game?
  • Bloodstorm - January 25, 2013 4:31 p.m.

I've got to through out Trypticon from Transformers War For Cybertron. I mean, you are playing as a giant robot already, and he is a towering behemoth comparatively.
  • Zeedar - January 25, 2013 4:09 p.m.

This article instantly reminden me of The Savior, you know, the giant flying statue at the end of DMC4. That was pretty big.
  • Moondoggie1157 - January 25, 2013 4:09 p.m.

Sin from FFX, he was massive... like a small island massive. The Argus from Vanquish was a pretty big boss as well, although maybe not as big as this list wants. I was glad to see Wyzen on this list, he was super easy, but a lot of fun. Also, I gotta mention Big Mamma, Dragon Chef and Murray from Rayman Origins, they were big-ass mofos.
  • LordzOfChaos - January 25, 2013 2:55 p.m.

Ah, Wyzen, he was so spectacular but soooooooooooo freaking easy