UPDATE: We are all out of tokens for the Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days demo for the Xbox 360.
Do you want to play the Xbox 360 demo for Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days? Do you live in the United States? If so, then hurry! We have a limited amount of US-exclusive tokens that you can redeem to download the demo today. Supplies are limited and we are giving them away on a first-come-first-served basis.
IMPORTANT: These Xbox 360 demo tokens are region specific. They will only work if you’re from the United States
How to get your demo token
1. Login to the site. If you’re not already a member, click here
to register. It only takes a minute.
2. Head to our landing page
to get your demo token.
3. Make a note of your demo code before closing your browser window. The code will only be displayed once.
How to activate your demo token
Connect to Xbox LIVE and activate your Xbox LIVE membership:
You’ll need an Xbox LIVE Silver membership to download the demo and the single player modes.
You’ll need an Xbox LIVE Gold membership to play the Multiplayer modes.
If you already have an Xbox LIVE membership, skip to Step 4.
1. Connect your Xbox 360® console to a broadband internet connection.
2. Press the Xbox Guide button and in the Xbox Dashboard, select Xbox LIVE.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to create your Xbox LIVE account.
4. Sign in to Xbox LIVE from the Xbox Dashboard.
5. Press the Xbox Guide button and move to the Marketplace section.
6. Select Redeem Code. When prompted enter your code and enjoy!
What’s in the demo?
- Story mode singleplayer level - Restaurant
- Multiplayer map - Financial District, playable in three different modes:
- Fragile Alliance and Undercover Cop for up to eight players
- Cops and Robbers team-based mode for 12 players
July 1, 2010