• Child Of Death - November 25, 2012 11:50 a.m.

That sounds awesome!!! Im going to go get my free virus now!
  • ThatGamerDude - November 25, 2012 10:55 a.m.

Deus Ex: Invisible War is one that you definitely forgot.
  • fullmetallegend - November 25, 2012 11:09 a.m.

I'd say that game is just as memorable as the first one, simply because you can't mention a Deus Ex game without someone complaining about it. ;D
  • CrashmanX - November 25, 2012 10:44 a.m.

Twisted Metal, Kid Icarus, NiGHTS, and Okamiden. You're shitting me right? TM and Kid Icarus JUST came out this year. It's kinda hard for them to "Fade into obscurity" when not everyone has them yet. Wait for Christmas to roll around when everyone gets a ton of new games. They'll both be MUCH cheaper and will most likely get bought by relatives and given out. As far as NiGHTS and Okamiden, lack of advertising. Neither one really got that advertised here stateside so very few even knew they existed. However those who do know (Those who are/were fans of these series did know they existed, visit more sites/forums) played them and usually suggested them to friends or told others about them.
  • Cyberninja - November 25, 2012 2:45 p.m.

you are absolutely right I own all the games you mentioned except twisted metal and have recommend them when asked.
  • fattoler - November 25, 2012 10:38 a.m.

Wolfenstein will always be one of my favourite FPSs of this current gen. RIP BJ? I hope not...
  • azureguy - November 25, 2012 10:37 a.m.

Perfect Dark Zero: "More importantly, it had not evolved. After five years of development, Joanna Dark's once trail-blazing assets seemed old hat compared to her FPS competitors." This is pretty much spot on. The story was totally stupid – not British-funny like Conker or Banjo-Kazooie, just outright stupid. Mission design wasn't overly exciting either. Not to mention that there were nowhere as many cool weapons as in the original, which in turn diminished fun in multiplayer as well. The music and graphics were solid though. As for Bionic Commando, I think what really killed the game was that: 1) it came at around the same time as Prototype and a real open-world game was making the wannabee-open world game look bad. I never thought of the game as an open-world game myself, but apparently everyone else did, which is unfair if you ask me. 2) they turned the weapons into pickups instead of permanently unlocked things. Being able to switch between sniper rifle, shotgun and rifle at will would've increased the variety a lot. 3) it had no replay value whatsoever. Aside from the aforementioned missed opportunity with the weapons, there are no cheats or other unlockable content that would reward someone for completing the game. And the secret cave you can unlock by using the codes from Rearmed is a joke. This is pretty much spot on. The game felt
  • fullmetallegend - November 25, 2012 10:35 a.m.

Golden Sun relied way too much on nostalgia. It improved nothing of note from the original games. The dialogue was also very annoying, with everyone you meet never failing to remind you that your wee lads and lasses. Would've enjoyed it a lot more if you could've just been Isaac and friends... a little more...
  • ChiChiRocket - November 25, 2012 5:52 p.m.

Exactly. Dark Dawn was a day 1 purchase for me, mostly because I've been waiting with bated breath for a sequel ever since the pseudo-cliffhanger at the end of Lost Age. I still haven't finished DD, they just aren't addressing enough of what happened in the GBA games, and it's getting harder and harder to care anymore.
  • Salnax - November 25, 2012 10:17 a.m.

Kid Icarus: Uprising's quick trip into obscurity is a shame. It's easily the best handheld shooter I've ever played. Hell, it's one of the better shooters I've played PERIOD.
  • Lucario995 - November 25, 2012 10:20 a.m.

I can agree with that 100%.
  • masterjoe123 - November 25, 2012 10:33 a.m.

^this.