• swordworld04 - February 4, 2009 8:38 a.m.

Mackster= fail. seriously, shut up. how bout shooters as something the 360 does better than ps3???
  • Tidus53 - February 2, 2009 12:30 a.m.

wat happend to MC
  • dstout80 - January 17, 2009 6 a.m.

Classic NBA Jam w/ updated rosters and new unlockables. No graphic updates at all, just new players and teams. NOW!
  • EvilInkarnate - January 11, 2009 12:21 p.m.

PPS - Austinite, you're misinformed about MS using Home for virtual meetings. PPPS - Mackster shut your penis trap already
  • EvilInkarnate - January 11, 2009 12:17 p.m.

Good article I gotta say. I agree that I hope the WiiMotion Plus actually works. I've seen a tech demo of it with some guy and a sword that looks a helluva lot like a lightsaber. It was pretty impressive actually. As for PSP...I didn't even know they still made games for it. lol. Home also seems to be failing expectations as well. I guess that NXE thing ain't so bad after all. My prediction for 09: EA announces it's getting into the console race. PS - Jade's ok. Nothing special though.
  • Mackster-901 - January 10, 2009 4:56 p.m.

name me 1 fing dat da 360 is betta at dan ps3 bet u cant
  • Mackster-901 - January 10, 2009 4:52 p.m.

microsoft cant fink of anyfink themselves and copy evry1 elses idea and the ps3 is betta in evry way than the 360
  • Platypus96 - January 10, 2009 2:47 p.m.

If casual gaming does implode then the Wii will finally have a more extensive library of hardcore games. That's looking likely anyway because it seems the third party devs have decided to catch up with themselves on the hardcore front.
  • georgeguy - January 10, 2009 12:44 p.m.

great artical but you forgot to put that microsoft will Probably come out with a little big planet copy for their own system
  • first-riot - January 10, 2009 8:35 a.m.

nice article. but try and find a halo 3 odst cover. other than that the article is great
  • CandiedJester - January 10, 2009 2:41 a.m.

Before I go on to the second page.. I hope that last prediction comes true. DEATH TO CASUAL GAMING U:<
  • mrswashbuckler - January 10, 2009 1:07 a.m.

From the article on how the wii will be ignored: "And if we don't give it a second glance, the casual market who own the majority of Wiis certainly won't." I dunno if your reasoning here is sound. As a semi hardcore gamer (play video games about 4 hours a day) I have absolutely no interest in the wii fit, the best selling game right now for wii. I know five other people with wiis who don't want a wii fit. The only people I know that do want one are my mom and my sister. My experience might not be universal but I don't think the kind of games we're interested in is going to have much bearing on what casual gamers want. It definitely has in the past and I don't debate that but it could be very possible that millions of people will be very happy to play games that none of us would want to pay attention to. For example look at the long history of barbie games or movie based games on the various platforms. I certainly don't give much thought to these games' existence but considering how many of them there are and for how long they have been around, some money must be in the business. Having to satisfy the hardcore gaming crowd is definitely not a prerequisite for a developer to put out a game and we could definitely see a lot more crap games out there in the future thanks to this trend without us having any say in the matter.
  • flk - January 9, 2009 9:31 a.m.

GTA for DS = EPIC FAIL
  • Kruiser - January 9, 2009 6:09 a.m.

"close our eyes and rub the inside of our lucky pocket vigorously" subtle. ______________________ who is Morton Ludlow?
  • Spybreak8 - January 9, 2009 5:01 a.m.

neeeeice, yea economic times will strain us all but I spent a load on games last year so I've got a good collection to sit on.
  • GearsofRabies - January 9, 2009 4:36 a.m.

I hope all of these things happen, but unfortunately most probably won't happen
  • FriendlyFire - January 9, 2009 2 a.m.

One thing I fear especially, all thanks to Nintendo's Crapii, is that publishers start to spend less on big budget games. Why? Because those shitty minigame collections and waggle-fests actually SELL! And they sell better than innovative games like LBP or Mirror's Edge. What's to motivate angry, totally uninterested black suits to make actually GOOD games when the bad, cheap ones sell better? I fear the #1 prediction for '09 would be less games, more shovelware...
  • animeman - January 9, 2009 12:56 a.m.

the psp really needs to step it up or it will fail before the end of the year.
  • zymn - January 9, 2009 12:30 a.m.

whoa. Jade Raymond SHOULD return. But in Playboy. :D
  • GoldenMe - January 8, 2009 11:59 p.m.

@Mackster- FFFFFFFFAAAAAIIILLLLZZZZZZZZ