• garnsr - December 28, 2011 4:43 p.m.

You lads' continuing belief that Nintendo has turned everything around and is back to making core gamers happy still baffles me. Journos have said the last few years that the upcoming year Nintendo would blow everyone away, but we keep just getting a couple decent new versions of very old franchises. I'd love to see how Nintendo games would fare on systems with some power and proper controllers, maybe I'd find the love that I lost so long ago.
  • Kieran712 - December 28, 2011 7:03 p.m.

Excellent Podcast as ever guys! My worst memory would probably be the year my main present, which I thought to be a PSP, was a couple of cleverly positioned books. =(
  • mijetman - December 30, 2011 6:26 a.m.

My worst Christmas memory is pissing myself during the Queen Gohma boss fight in Ocarina of Time. I waited until I beat her before going to clean myself up.
  • BlueScorpion91 - January 1, 2012 5:18 p.m.

Now you see, that is just a lie, isn't it. Just a flat-out lie.
  • mijetman - January 3, 2012 9:08 a.m.

I assure you that it is absolutely true. I didn't piss myself because I was scared, I really needed the toilet but didn't want to stop playing.
  • rooney313 - January 4, 2012 9:23 a.m.

my worst christmas gaming moment was when i was 9 years old i recieved the goldeneye N64 bundle that i had wished for but to my horror there was no game cartridge in the box i cried. So on boxing day was a return to the currys it was bought (i mean santas grotto kids) where they had my goldeneye game still sat behind the counter whoever forgot to put it in the box ruined christmas they are a 1997 grinch. Not nice spending boxing day or any other day going to a retail park near bolton as you can imagine.
  • Matt Cundy - January 9, 2012 6:34 a.m.

Mooshon wins this week's amazing game giveaway (a copy of Rage on 360). Thanks everyone for taking part. Don't forget to try again next time. You could be winner.
  • Mooshon - January 9, 2012 8:49 a.m.

Crikey, cheers matt! Haven't won anything since Look-In magazine 1986. Unless there's an office Batman/Battlefield going spare we might need to crown another lucky punter though. BlueScorpion91 is a good lad.