• suicidali - October 4, 2011 12:51 a.m.

Didn't KOFXIII get delayed to next month? Don't lie to me, GR!
  • OhUltra - October 4, 2011 1 a.m.

Yep, November 22. Which is after UMvC3 (15th) so that makes the decision about which to buy that much harder for me.
  • Plan10FromOuterSpace - October 4, 2011 12:35 a.m.

so many games, so little money... I think batman might be my first choice of game from this list, for the quite sad reason that the pre-order bonuses some places are offering are really good...not sure what else ill be picking up, i need to make sure plenty of money passes on to next month too
  • HamsterGutz - October 3, 2011 11:03 p.m.

Serious Sam 3 shouldn't be on this list, it got pushed back to November 22
  • lilspooky - October 3, 2011 11:01 p.m.

WOW, Good thing I have a good job! This month is crazy! I already bought BF3 and I got Batman with my new GPU (come release day). I'm going to end up buying: Dark Souls, Payday, Rage, Heroes VI, and Stronghold 3. Six new PC games and one PS3, not bad for one month. Warms the heart to see so many (hopefully) good PC Releases in a single month. 11-11-11 will come that much quicker.
  • RedHarlow - October 3, 2011 10:51 p.m.

Oh man, I didn't even know a new Professor Layton game was coming out. Totally gotta pick it up.
  • TwinHallow - October 3, 2011 9:37 p.m.

Kinectimals With Bears A Must Have!!
  • SteampunkJim - October 3, 2011 9:36 p.m.

Surprisingly, Batman is the only think I'm really itching to play this month. I guess that's good, because November is going to be a mess.
  • The_King_of_Nothing - October 3, 2011 9:25 p.m.

What about Crysis? Is there still no exact date?
  • Scoob - October 3, 2011 9:36 p.m.

Wikipedia says October 4th.
  • sgloomy - October 3, 2011 9:04 p.m.

one game a week, thats what October and November are going to be. Most anticipated game out of all of them: Arkham City!!!!
  • Redeater - October 3, 2011 8:44 p.m.

I think Payday was pushed back was it not?
  • Scoob - October 3, 2011 8:40 p.m.

Eufloria has been on Steam a while: http://store.steampowered.com/app/41210/?snr=1_4_4__13 I got it as part of an indie package deal which netted me 5 games for $5. It's an alright game. It's basically a simplistic RTS. Not sure if the PSN would have a demo, but I think the game lends itself nicer to PC with mouse control.
  • D0CCON - October 3, 2011 8:39 p.m.

I remember having a PS2 Dragonball Z fighting game and I loved it (even if I never have and probably never will watched a single episode of the show ever). BF3 is still the big one though. Although buggy, I am loving that beta. I'm forcing myself to play it sparingly (I've had betas that made me bored of the actual game before the final copy ever came out because I played them so much), but there is an intensity and realistic feel that I haven't felt in a multiplayer game before. The way your soldier controls makes him feel alive in a way I haven't felt before (the crawling, the pushing off of the ground to get out of prone position, etc.)
  • shawksta - October 3, 2011 8:36 p.m.

Rage,Batman and Kirby are first dayers for me. Frank West,Layton,and DBZ, will have to wait till later, otherwise I am planning to buy them.
  • Rizzo - October 3, 2011 8:33 p.m.

Wow. That is a wallet buster month if I ever saw one...