• Zzombie99 - March 4, 2012 4:01 p.m.

I hope I'm not the only one excited for Armored Core V...once I recover money-wise from ME3, Armored Core is next on my list.
  • Nashah - March 13, 2012 1:55 p.m.

No you are not the only one. Though there seems like most are not paying attention to it.
  • PleasantPig - March 2, 2012 11:06 a.m.

No PS3 release for the Capcom Digital Collection?
  • sirdilznik - March 2, 2012 7:40 a.m.

I got Kid Icarus: Uprising pre-ordered and paid off. I can't wait to get some in on some of that Space Harrier-esque on-rails shooter action.
  • winner2 - March 2, 2012 3:55 a.m.

ME3, mario party 9, and I guess that's it
  • sleepy92ismypsn - March 2, 2012 12:39 a.m.

You guys forgot to list Twisted Metal which comes out March 7th in Europe.
  • Cyberninja - March 2, 2012 3:40 a.m.

i believe they made that note in the games of February, which is why things say out in EU and not listed every month
  • NanoElite666 - March 1, 2012 10:10 p.m.

Hell yeah, time for some more Armored Core! And some Mass Effect 3 I guess. Gotta finish Dark Souls first though. And all my PC games I can now suddenly play having recently built a gaming rig.
  • shawksta - March 1, 2012 8:27 p.m.

Guys, ive seen gameplay of quite a bunch of Mario Party 9 minigames that use the Wiimote sideways and its not just gonna be a waggle-fest like recent party games, you shouldnt put out the wrong idea, you shouldve known that if you played the preview you gave us. I just hope the review doesnt discredit it.
  • samsneeze - March 1, 2012 7:48 p.m.

"though we don't expect the core action to be tremendously different than what's been seen time and again." I'd appreciate it if this was applied to all things if you want to keep this line of thinking up. Other than that, I Am Alive, Warriors Orochi 3, and Mass Effect 3 are the only things that stand out to me right now, so I'll go with that.
  • sgloomy - March 1, 2012 6:46 p.m.

AS someone who takes his fighting game seriously, I am going to find it really hard to take time off from SFxTK to play anything else, not only this month but in the upcoming months. But I will HAVE to find a way to play ninja Gaiden III and I Am Alive. This means more coffee, less sleep!!!
  • Baron164 - March 1, 2012 4:37 p.m.

Mass Effect 3, enough said. All though Combat Wings does look interesting and I may pick it up. Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 comes out in March as well so I might pick that up depending on how it reviews.
  • shawksta - March 1, 2012 3:40 p.m.

Damn, March has got it going on! Kid Icarus Uprising and Mass Effect 3 are ultimate first day purchases for me! An Ultimate Rebirth, and an Ultimate Part 3! I want to get Mario Party 9, the new twist that shakes things up than the usual rehash is making it worth getting, especially the Competitive Co-op and tons of bosses in each stage! Im gonna get Street Fighter X Tekken someday, and Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm generations depends if its actually as awesome as it seems, Ive been hoodwinked by Ultimate Tenkaichi and i dont want Bullsh*t like that again.
  • Cyberninja - March 1, 2012 3:04 p.m.

lets see, i want the new tales, Naruto and Kid icrus
  • xarab4lyfex - March 1, 2012 1:19 p.m.

Not too much this month I'm interested in. Really only looking forward to Naruto Generations. But Journey and the Resident Evil Raccoon City also look promising as do some games like the silent hill ones. Not getting Kid Icarus because I'm a lefty and refuse to pay extra money (to get a circle pad pro) just so I can get the same experience as right handed people. The rest of the games are meh at best.
  • Zaphod Beeblebrox - March 1, 2012 12:28 p.m.

The shot of Supremacy MMA: Unrestricted looks like zombies boxing. Silent Hill book of memories looks interesting, although I haven't got a Vita which kinda sucks.
  • BladedFalcon - March 1, 2012 12:17 p.m.

Mass Effect 3 is already pre-ordered in my PSN account, and Journey is looking as a must buy if Cundy's latest preview is any indication. Interested in both I am alive and Tales of Graces F, but I'll wait for the reviews, with tales of graces specially, since I want to know if the story and characters will be vesperia grade, or awful ToS 2 grade. Not really keen on the sugary premise of the trailer, but who knows, might be better than that. Ninja Gaiden 3 MIGHT be worth a look just to see what direction the series has taken now that Itagaki no longer helms it. Unless the story surprises to be good though, (doubt it) probably won't bother with it.
  • babyhenchy1 - March 1, 2012 12:11 p.m.

It's all about Mass Effect 3. I've never been more excited for a game in my life.
  • Jacko415 - March 1, 2012 12:11 p.m.

Finally an awesome release month! Time to save money and splurge at the end of the month.
  • Corsair89 - March 1, 2012 11:39 a.m.

I'm definitely looking forward to Tales of Graces F, Ninja Gaiden 3, Kid Icarus, and maybe I am Alive.