• zombi3grim - June 4, 2012 8:53 a.m.

Lolipop Chainsaw and Lego Batman 2. That is all.
  • SunnyvaleTrash - June 4, 2012 7:22 a.m.

I already have Lollipop Chainsaw pre-ordered (and paid in full after trading in some other games). Can't wait to get my hands on it! I though Shadows of the Damned was great so I have high hopes for this as well. Maybe it'll actually do some decent sales, as I've actually seen some promotional stuff going on.
  • codystovall - June 2, 2012 2:32 p.m.

Wow...boring summer.
  • zombi3grim - June 4, 2012 8:50 a.m.

Wow, summer doesnt start until June 20th
  • robotic-fiend - June 1, 2012 6:12 p.m.

Where the fuck is the Last Story?
  • Corsair89 - June 1, 2012 9:53 p.m.

In July.
  • jackthemenace - June 1, 2012 3:40 p.m.

Lollipop Chainsaw is definitely something I wanna play, but after Shadows of the Damned last year, it's probably going to be a rental. The only other thing there that i really want to play properly is Lego Batman 2, funnily enough. Especially since when i saw Robin's new design, I suspected it wasn't Dick Grayson, and started thinking about how much I want Nightwing to make a decent, proper appearance instead of just being an alternate costume and then- lo and behold! I thought I saw a shot of him being all acrobatic. I'm getting much to excited about this.
  • laurenhiya21 - June 1, 2012 3:36 p.m.

Lollipop Chainsaw and Pokemon Conquest look interesting... but I'm definitely not interested enough to want to buy them on release day or anything :/ Plus I don't have much money right now >< Pikmin 2 would also be interesting, if I didn't already have it for the Gamecube XD
  • IceBlueKirby - June 1, 2012 2:54 p.m.

There's more stuff I want coming out this month than I expected, but I Think out of everything Lollipop Chainsaw will be the first thing I get. I'm also optimistic for The Amazing Spider-Man, but I'll probably wait for the reviews first.
  • GameManiac - June 1, 2012 2:20 p.m.

I've always adored SRPGs, and Pokemon Conquest is no exception.
  • lazer59882 - June 1, 2012 12:30 p.m.

soooo...basically nothing? good, time to catch up on dragon's dogma.
  • Tjwoods18 - June 1, 2012 11:59 a.m.

I'm getting MGS on the vita and spec ops on ps3, all of the rest can suck it.
  • Tjwoods18 - June 1, 2012 11:57 a.m.

Pokemon rumble now this.....this thing caleld conquest? Please you are ruining a classic franchise.
  • Cyberninja - June 1, 2012 1 p.m.

Pokemon Rumble wasn't great or bad either it was ok and Conquest looks to be a great srpg it even got a 9 from nintendo power
  • Tjwoods18 - June 1, 2012 8:13 p.m.

And you do not call that a biased review?
  • Cyberninja - June 1, 2012 8:37 p.m.

unless you consider GR biased as well, its fair review by a future company so I consider it unbiased. like I said it sounds like a good SRPG so unless you hate srpgs this does look to be a great game.
  • Corsair89 - June 1, 2012 11:48 a.m.

If definitely get Gravity Rush and Gungnir. I'm apprehensive about Lollipop Chainsaw. The only reason I'm even remotely interested in it because it was made by Suda51.
  • Tjwoods18 - June 1, 2012 noon

Lollipop chainsaw is probably going to end up in the same direction as shadows of the dammned
  • Cyberninja - June 1, 2012 1:02 p.m.

same with me only also thinking about getting pokemon
  • smashpro1 - June 1, 2012 11:39 a.m.

Amazing Spider-Man will also feature voiceover work from nerd god Bruce Campbell.