• TheFabricOfTime - January 2, 2012 5:09 p.m.

Gotham City Impostors looks good. Can't wait.
  • Cyberninja - January 2, 2012 5:13 p.m.

SCV and FF 13-2 special editions are what i am getting this month
  • Errrrbo - January 2, 2012 5:14 p.m.

I'm excited for both FF XIII-2 and Neverdead. I was one of the many people who hated FF XIII, but this new one really seems to have learned from past mistakes. Neverdead just looks like a flat out fun ride, with a unique game mechanic and a good sense of humor. I hope it doesn't completely bomb sales-wise. At least give it rent, people!
  • taokaka - January 2, 2012 5:35 p.m.

FF XIII-2, SCV and SH:HD are all on my list of games that interest me but I'm kind of broke-ish, I only really have money to get a vita in February so I'll porbably skip SCV and SH:HD for now, I can't say no to FF XIII-2 though.
  • coltsfanca - January 2, 2012 6:26 p.m.

Safe to say that Final Fantasy 13-2 is the going to be the Game of the Month...however, I think Soulcaliber is not too far away.
  • shawksta - January 2, 2012 6:46 p.m.

Thinking about Gotham city imposters, otherwise Final Fantasy 13 2 is obviously big, but lets see whats gonna happen, oh and Neverdead.
  • TheZigMan - January 2, 2012 7:15 p.m.

So its all crap...
  • GhostNappa2k10 - January 4, 2012 4:49 a.m.

Have you even PLAYED Gotham City Imposters?! It's on par with Team Fortress 2 when it comes to quality in a multiplayer game!
  • TheZigMan - January 4, 2012 12:44 p.m.

Its a copy of Team fortress 2. Not interested
  • quincytheodore - January 3, 2012 3:21 a.m.

Silent Hill HD collection.. Konami is aiming for nostalgic sentimental, I know since I purchased MGS HD collection in Nov and currently seeing naked Raiden, all with his glorious nut grab, doing cartwheel. Ah, it takes me back... Soul Calibur V is more... polite, no? More clothed, less cleavage and silicon. FF XIII-2, I'm expecting it, but again it has shounen protag #143 otherwise known as Noel (not Vermillion, that'd be fine) replacing Lightning as main protag, it's Raiden-Snake all over again. How could they do that, to Lightning who's arguably the consensus agreed as the best thing that came out XIII despite all the complaints (just go along). They even strip Lightning a la X-2, because that's what everyone (fans and haters) want to see in a sequel. Amazing! Here's to Lightning spin-off in 2013, FF [ReDreaMagination] XIII-III. Viva La Squeenix!
  • minimaxi - January 3, 2012 10:26 a.m.

FF XIII-3: Dream Dreamer Aurora Crustacea Potassium
  • FlyinHawaiian13 - January 3, 2012 7:33 a.m.

There's 32 NFL teams. That being said I can't wait for Blitz. I still have a N64 and the original
  • Helios - January 3, 2012 11:48 a.m.

Got FFXIII-2 Collector's Edition pre-ordered. Now I just have to wait. Other than that, the only other releases this month that look interesting to me are the Silent Hill HD Collection and Soulcalibur V.
  • talleyXIV - January 3, 2012 5:27 p.m.

Weak month, eh?
  • Mamudo - January 6, 2012 11:40 a.m.

I'll be getting Soul Calibur V day one.