Topics

WTF

• Navarre1991 - February 9, 2011 3:17 a.m.

...and hide your husbands, cause dey rapin' errbody out her'
  • ricochetguro - February 9, 2011 3:17 a.m.

Leave it to fox news to post something of this sort. Did this remind anyone of Jack Thompson esque ridiculous accusations.
  • inSovietRussiaDatesRecallBrettElston - February 9, 2011 3:14 a.m.

now THAT, is gamz jarnalism!
  • mrmorozov987 - February 9, 2011 3:13 a.m.

My brain completely shut down ten seconds after reading this. It's simply the farthest you could remove a statement from any sort of logical basis.
  • MajorPonch - February 9, 2011 3:12 a.m.

This bitch is a moron. I hear games make your hands hairy and your eyes burn out too. Stupid.
  • FOZ - February 9, 2011 3:11 a.m.

It's just fantastic how people on certain news programs can completely disregard sources. How about I try writing (Experts) or (Another expert) every time I cite a statistic or fact on an essay? I could try, but I'll get a 0 and an invitation to the professor's office. Or I could do it while writing a report for a job, if I really hate my job but don't want to just quit.
  • Sensationo - February 9, 2011 3:11 a.m.

Dude she is right rape has increased due to video games, I mean just the other day my whole team got raped on CODMW2. And on WoW it happens a lot, heck you can get raped in SSF4 before you know what happened. Just seems like Military rape is on the rise, so many soldiers get raped daily thanks to MW2, we need to start a fund to help those poor souls out. Any way I hid my army dudes and hid my kids pokemons don't want any unneeded rape happening to them.
  • slickmcwilly - February 9, 2011 3:08 a.m.

god damn fox and their stupid, pathetic, fear-mongering ways
  • g4m3rk1dd - February 9, 2011 3:06 a.m.

little do people know that in reallity the crime rate in america has been going down steadily for the last 10 years...this chick needs to stay on some guys kitchen where she belongs...
  • AnarchyZombie - February 9, 2011 3:05 a.m.

Because, you know...logic
  • TheDude97 - February 9, 2011 3:03 a.m.

What a cunt. I hope this happens to her http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbcctWbC8Q0
  • WikiParazFTW - February 9, 2011 3 a.m.

Wouldn't it just be funny, that if some big guy who looks like a rapist buys bulletstorm, walks up to her...and buys her a coffee, instead of raping her. Then everyone is happy.
  • RadimirWackytov - February 9, 2011 2:58 a.m.

"She did not cite any evidence that rape that increased" Of fucking course. Can't wait to see if/how TDar rips this bitch a new one.
  • Dexsus - February 9, 2011 2:57 a.m.

Eeeerr what? I'm sorry, I didn't read the article. I was distracted by that mess of collagen and hair dye that seems to call itself a "psychologist".
  • paganpoet - February 9, 2011 2:56 a.m.

So, the real question is, what's up with that bitch's hair? She looks like a child runway model from Texas only all botoxed out.
  • TheDude97 - February 9, 2011 2:55 a.m.

@worldclasscooper you said it. Gamers climbing up, snatching your people up...
  • elsnichkum - February 9, 2011 2:54 a.m.

psychologists have caused an increase in stubbornness, says actual, real gamer...
  • UberNoob - February 9, 2011 2:50 a.m.

LIES! LIES! LIES!
  • TedDidlio - February 9, 2011 2:49 a.m.

The word "cunt" comes to mind. In case "cunt" was censored, I said c*u*n*t*. She's a cuuuuuuunt. Embarrassment to humanity, psychology, literature, television, the internet, and sentient life.
  • worldclasscooper - February 9, 2011 2:47 a.m.

If I were to facepalm any harder, my nose would break.