• Thedigitalg - December 20, 2012 12:36 p.m.

I once hacked my friends Runescape account when I was around 13, and stole his stuff. He never found out. As anyone who has played Runescape knows, having your account hacked is heartbreaking. I still feel bad about that.
  • Eo1spy - December 20, 2012 3:21 p.m.

That's what happened to me at a similar age... It wasn't you was it?
  • ParagonT - December 21, 2012 7:07 a.m.

You hacked him? Or just guessed his password?
  • Rhymenocerous - December 20, 2012 12:28 p.m.

Long time ago, I once promised my cousin he could have ALL my money if could get up to a certain ledge in the school level in Tony Hawk's 2. He was trying so hard... So, so very hard... Then came the rage... Then the tears... Then the rage-induced tears, until finally I announced he was out of time... If he was a similar age it would've been funny. But he was 6, so... Guess I'm a dick.
  • CitizenWolfie - December 20, 2012 12:21 p.m.

Great article. Shame the world doesn't end more often if it means cool reading like this. Anyway a couple of my own confessions: - I like to play fighting games, but only on easy mode as I suck at anything above "Medium" difficulty. - I once got killed by the first Goomba on SMB Level 1-1. I have not played Super Mario Bros since. - Almost all of the female fighters on Soul Calibur 4 and 5 have got a "underwear only" alternative outfit due to the creation modes. And by "Almost" I just mean "all." - Of all the survival horror games I've ever played, I've only completed two of them on my own due as horror games terrify me far more than a film ever has. The only other ones I've finished is because I played them with a friend.
  • ultimatepunchrod - December 20, 2012 12:13 p.m.

Whoever did the WoW one is a jerk lol.
  • GR_RyanTaljonick - December 20, 2012 1:19 p.m.

I KNOW RIGHT?
  • ultimatepunchrod - December 21, 2012 12:47 p.m.

IT WAS YOU WASN'T IT?!?!!
  • BladedFalcon - December 20, 2012 10:59 a.m.

Oh Coop, you're fooling no one... I know you're the one from the Diablo II anecdote. it's kinda hard to keep that anonymous when you 'fessed it up in the podcast XD Anyway, pretty fun and entertaining article! The moral kombat one really cracked me up for some reason. Also, to the person that has always been overshadowed by his brother, I know the feeling, to this day, my elder brother always kicks my ass in most fighting games. But at least I now can retaliate by sniping his ass in almost any FPS.
  • ObliqueZombie - December 20, 2012 10:41 a.m.

Oh man, this was AWESOME. I laughed the whole way through. And to whoever played Fallout 3 for 13 hours straight--I'm right there with you. I rented the game (back when Blockbuster was still a thing) because I heard it was "Oblivion with guns", popped it in, and 11 hours went by and I had NO idea how. Great times, though.
  • Estacado - December 20, 2012 10:18 a.m.

That's not Mayan, that's the AZTEC Calendar :) different cultures... this is a Mayan Calendar but not sure if it's the prophecy calendar http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-6w_hVjYhZE8/ULy_56b1D7I/AAAAAAAAW-Q/on89IE31QeM/s1600/Mayan_Calendar2.jpg
  • BladedFalcon - December 20, 2012 10:34 a.m.

Being a Mexican, I can confirm that yep, the picture you guys posted at the beginning of the article is the Aztec Calendar, it's proper name being the "Sun Stone". I can sorta understand you guys making that mistake though, because if you google "Mayan Calendar" the first pic it appears is of the sun stone. But that also goes to show that you shouldn't trust right away in what google shows, and maybe do some proper research instead...
  • GR_TomMagrino - December 20, 2012 11:11 a.m.

When you're right, you're right. And you? You're always right.
  • zombi3grim - December 20, 2012 11:40 a.m.

Dont feed his ego. His giant mexican head is swelled to garngatuan porportions already...
  • BladedFalcon - December 20, 2012 12:26 p.m.

Something tells me you're being sarcastic here :P Anyway, I'm really not, but hey, being my country, i think get to be an ass about these things..
  • chriszewski - December 20, 2012 3:22 p.m.

Jeremey from NIHM?
  • punkduck2064 - December 20, 2012 10:25 p.m.

No, I think it was scratchy from all dogs go to heaven