Topics

Game music

• Ravenbom - August 21, 2010 5:29 a.m.

BOOOO!!!! Not you Henry, I love everything you write and podcast appearances but that's the worst song on the Mirror's Edge soundtrack. Kate - Puzzle Kate - Combat The Shard - Puzzle Those are the best 3 tracks from the game, hands down. Still, much love Hank the M-Fin' Tank. Side note: What's up with recaptcha lately? I swear it's giving me symbols now that I've never even seen on my keyboard.
  • Trondz - August 21, 2010 4:50 a.m.

This was kinda awkward. Was listening to Still Alive when I came over this article.
  • tayls - August 21, 2010 4:45 a.m.

Great choice! I think The Darkness featured a first-person hug first. Or at least some first-person "cuddling."
  • mahabat - August 21, 2010 3:43 a.m.

uhhhh mirrors edge sucks hard balls, hate to say it, i missed the soundtrack over the sound of faith falling to her death the hundreth time because she refused to grab the ledge in front of her. either that or the sound of the police seeing my every location and being able to shoot me through ten foot thick walls, this game is broken im sorry i dont see how it has this much love.
  • meh - August 21, 2010 3:33 a.m.

Great track, but the beginning sounds like a slow version of clocks by coldplay lol.
  • Lemurian - August 21, 2010 12:46 a.m.

i downloaded this soundtrack a couple month and i must say its awesome
  • itsgoodtobetheking - August 21, 2010 12:18 a.m.

This game has a very unique sound to it. If they do make a 2nd game, I hope the music in that is just as good
  • CommandoDS - August 20, 2010 11:52 p.m.

An amazing game, sadly a little short, after I heard this song I went out and bout the CD with a few remixes. Thanks for putting up such a good song for game music of the day.
  • screwball08247 - August 20, 2010 10:50 p.m.

My favorite game of all time. Whenever I hear this song, it gives me nostalgia and chills. Henry Gilbert, I love you.
  • Helios - August 20, 2010 10:42 p.m.

One of my favorite games and definitely one of my favorite songs. For posting this, I do salute you.
  • Jacko415 - August 20, 2010 10:23 p.m.

The Mirror's Edge soundtrack is fucking amazing! The game was sooo under rated! There needs to be a Mirror's Edge 2!! not just cause i love parkour. but because sooo much potential cannot go to waste! i really hope that the people who didnt play this game had a damn good reason other than "you play a girl and she's not even hot." BRING ON MIRROR'S EDGE 2 DICE!
  • Hypermonkey262 - August 20, 2010 10:12 p.m.

As cool as Mirror's Edge was, this song has to be one of the better things a took away from it. Thank you Henry, for finally giving it it's own Game Music of the Day.