• DARK_SIDE - September 22, 2008 6:59 a.m.

I never played the games but i don't feel sad. I was though kinda sad when I had to choose between kurt(nightcrawler) and jean(marvel girl) in MARVEL: ULTIMATE ALLIANCE, damn you Mephisto and Blackheart
  • Fionachitauro - September 2, 2009 9:10 p.m.

cod 4 :'(
  • TNT501 - August 3, 2009 2:50 a.m.

i wouldve added ur best friend in far cry 2 if he did die mine did
  • wiiking8 - July 29, 2009 5:08 p.m.

!SPOLERS! You forgot the one in silent hill 3!!! Harry!
  • pandasrock - July 24, 2009 12:56 a.m.

actually it was some sas dude who saved you it was that dude on the mission when nickoles (or whoever was gonna be assainated on that mission with the cars that fired rockets) the sas dude was that dude who price smashed against wall to tell him where nickolia was sggt griggs saved you but died before Zachaev died by you after the sas dude saved you griggs was shot when he pushed you behind the car and also i was talkin about Vasquez thank you and at least you still get to fight with zombie carlos its like lins death in saints row
  • wesjc22 - July 21, 2009 8:25 p.m.

actully the only game death that really made me sad and i dont know how its not on here is when carlos on saints row 2 was dragged behind an enemy gangs truck for many miles and after you killed the driver you saw carlos hardley live gasping for breath with his ripped up brownish green skin then he reaches up for you hand and to put him out of his misery you shot him in the face
  • pandasrock - July 18, 2009 9:11 p.m.

price might have lived gaz was shot in the head griggs was shot saving you and jackson died by nuke but they forgot someone else someone whos death is unknown that marine dude besides griggs and jackson (cant rember his name) but he never was on the helicopter ps price must likely is dead cause i seen trailer for modern warfare 2 and it shows soap talking about revenge
  • segarcia1 - July 16, 2009 12:51 a.m.

Hey. I was sad when Zack died in crisis core. I was on a plane on the way to Alaska and I couldn't believe it. After all the leveling up and making him invincible, this is what I get? It was an awesome game though.
  • tannerino - July 12, 2009 9:54 p.m.

To NiallB3: They probaby found it somewhere. It looks like Scorpion Medium armor. Just speculation though. Captcha: Poohed Griese
  • cheezdawg55 - July 10, 2009 1:24 a.m.

Dude the first time i played through Call of Duty:WaW I didn't know you could save Roebuck and when he died i went ape on them Japs>
  • NiallB3 - July 2, 2009 11:09 p.m.

How do you get that Armour in the video of Mass Effect?
  • BattleBuddy - June 22, 2009 6:21 a.m.

Can't remember which game, but I think Phantasy Star III for the genesis, when that brunette chick died, I quit playing the game, it hit me in the gut lol. captcha: Brabeth coeds
  • Revolt189 - June 11, 2009 8:43 p.m.

I'm still not quite over Gaz getting executed like that.
  • Mishiah - May 20, 2009 11:10 p.m.

Why isn't Zack Fair on here (Final Fantasy: Crisis Core) his death was pretty sad, almost made me cry
  • UltimoQueso - May 8, 2009 2:45 p.m.

How can Eli Vance not be on this list??
  • nasa - May 5, 2009 10:18 p.m.

You guys totally forgot one of the best and most heart wrenching deaths (kinda) I've ever played, just because it was in a game that didn't sell well, Advent Rising. You have to choose between your brother, or your fiance, and no matter who you choose, it is one of those that leaves you with the most despicable feeling for not taking the other one too.
  • TyrannosaurusAlan - May 5, 2009 12:32 a.m.

When I saw Gaz, Price, and Griggs die, I'll say it, I cried a little.
  • fattestninjaever - May 4, 2009 11:46 p.m.

As others have said, I think this list should have included Eli Vance. There was a sheer feeling of helplessness, and some heart wrenching final moments between him and his daughter.
  • Gsindahouse - February 24, 2009 10:17 p.m.

Naaa, man, you want SAD? Try playing Baten Kaitos origins! when ol' girl gets her WINGS ripped off, I got watery eyes -will get picture soon
  • nicksayswatzup - February 22, 2009 6:22 p.m.

wow i totally expected aerith oh well