• pandasrock - December 12, 2009 12:02 a.m.

ANOTHER SPOILER I was only pissed when roach and ghost died
  • Ricochet3438 - December 5, 2009 1:04 a.m.

Call of duty games(especially those developed by Infinity Ward)have a way of making our jaws drop in horror when one of our buddies is killed, and we can't do shit about it. But it adds a whole new level of satisfaction when you finally get to cap that guys ass :)
  • pandasrock - November 28, 2009 7:53 p.m.

SPOILER HUGE PART IN NEXT GAME Price does in fact live
  • craigkiller - November 26, 2009 10:37 p.m.

The CoD4 deaths at the end happened so suddenly, so quickly. It gave a much bigger effect, no time to recover from one of them, as the deaths passed around each other like a disease. They just chain together, but Price's had to bring the biggest impact. Nikolai shall never die, I hope to God they don't kill him. He has helped you through so much ;_;
  • vic88 - September 30, 2008 4:20 a.m.

snakes passage thru the microwave tunnel, not give any thing away, was very heart tugging, I pushed that triangle button like crazy!
  • Face0324 - September 29, 2008 5:10 p.m.

crazybeaverz naomi really? she was the reason all the shit happened in the mgs series or atleast a major player
  • crazybeaverz - September 26, 2008 10:14 a.m.

companion cube, Aerith like Corsair stated, Niomi in mgs4, maybe the main characters brother or fiance in Advent Rising
  • Corsair89 - September 24, 2008 8:40 p.m.

The CoD4 deaths were sad. So was Jenny. But, I thought for sure that you guys would put in Aerith.
  • KHfan - September 24, 2008 6:13 p.m.

its well sad when zack dies in crisis core :(almost cried lol
  • Vordus - September 24, 2008 3:26 p.m.

I chose to leave Kaiden to his death in Mass Effect instead. Mopey bastard had been practically begging for it the whole game.
  • cog114 - August 31, 2008 5:46 a.m.

i realy liked gaz, jackson, griggs, and price and it was sad when they died.
  • Bri77777 - September 29, 2008 12:14 a.m.

God, felt terrible after the death's of price,jackson,griggs, and gaz. I can never forget them.
  • deadbolt85 - September 28, 2008 8:22 p.m.

I agree with the writer, Jenny;s death was incredibly depressing.
  • g4m3rk1dd - September 28, 2008 1:38 a.m.

im a lil upset...w8...PISSED D= that zack and aerith arent up here i cried when they died =/
  • Smeggs - September 27, 2008 8:42 p.m.

In the words of Yahtzee, "When he finally breathed his last, unloved and unmourned a million miles from home. this part of the game in my eyes made COD4 go from better than average gun-wank to pretty excellent gun-wank." The ending to the game caught me off gaurd. It came out of nowhere right when I thought "Oh, I got these soldiers under*BOOM* WTF?!" Then everyone dies and I'm pissed so when I finally grabbed Price's pistol I first brained the two gaurd and then once the last guy turned around I pumped the rest of the clip right into his chest. Price's death was worst for me though, since he was the only soldier besides myself who wasn't shot.
  • supergg2k - September 26, 2008 4:56 p.m.

Ok, I didn't cry but Aerith's death in Final Fantasy VII was my first WTF moment in gaming. She should be number one on this list.
  • KingGeorge - September 26, 2008 1:14 a.m.

the only game that ever made me sad was Fire Emblem on the Wii, the characters stay dead and this effects the other characters' plots. i lost Edward, the archer and couldn't play the game for a week.
  • pimlicosound - September 25, 2008 11:08 a.m.

I thought GlaDOS's destruction in Portal was particularly sad, especially when it turns out that the cake was NOT a lie. Perhaps she'd been telling the truth all along... But she's still alive! That makes me feel better.
  • Face0324 - September 25, 2008 6:23 a.m.

In mgs3 after you kill the boss and eva tells snake that the boss was actually a good girl who was fighting for the same cause snake was I think I shed a tear that game had the best story I have ever seen in a video game
  • dcsmith3 - September 25, 2008 4:43 a.m.

I would add Eli Vance to this list. The ending to Half Life 2, Episode 2 left me staring in disbelief...