Topics

Pokemon

We Recommend

• SYN616 - July 9, 2010 9:10 p.m.

I dont doubt there are fans who love the series now,but for me and my friends,it just wasnt the same when they went over 151.after that it became a little meh
  • MrDuracraft - July 9, 2010 8:07 p.m.

@Conman93 There have been some based on humans. Jynx, and that Sumo wrestler pokemon (can't think of name) are 2 examples. There might be some animal characteristics added on though.
  • isaacbaade - July 9, 2010 6:32 p.m.

im not big into pokemon anymore but they need more legendary pokemon to evolve i meen how cool woul that be
  • mubobi7593 - July 9, 2010 5:54 p.m.

Woah, woah, woah. Since when are Entei, Raikou, and Suicune big cats? I thought they were dogs!
  • RushLight - July 9, 2010 5:21 p.m.

I'm afraid they've already used the saber-toothed tiger... if you look at Raikou he has certain prominent fangs protruding from his mouth does he not?
  • ReasonableFanboy - July 9, 2010 2:48 p.m.

So the main article is cool, totally agree on Koalas and Llamas, but that's not even what I enjoyed the most. I'm just really glad to see someone else is interested in my idea of cross-breeding as an exclusive way of getting new Pokemon, like you said for the Platypus. It'd really add some cool secrets to the otherwise tedious breeding process.
  • MadMatt95 - July 9, 2010 1:43 p.m.

@Conman93 - haha, he could have a nuke and everything. and what if the saber tooth was dual ice and rock type? 4x fighting weakness but rock is a pretty good offensive typing :]. also, have they had a tiger Pokemon besides raikou?
  • Conman93 - July 9, 2010 1:01 p.m.

I wonder will they ever make a pokemon based on the most dangerous animal of all...MAN!
  • pin316 - July 9, 2010 11:03 a.m.

reading the bit about Koalas and Body slam made me think of Pratchett's 'The Last Continent'...it would totally have to evolve into a Drop-Bear! Also, i would submit that the most worthy animal of becoming a Pokemon is the oft-forgotten Liger, the biggest Big-Cat in the world (and so much cooler than those stupid Tigrons)
  • philipshaw - July 9, 2010 9:08 a.m.

Have to agree with these choices, I'm sick of generic design
  • hacman13 - July 9, 2010 5:03 a.m.

i think altaria is thier peacock
  • Defguru7777 - July 9, 2010 4:20 a.m.

Other than Aerodactyl, have they done that many dinosaur Pokemon? I'm trying to think, but remembering 493+ of the little bastards is harder than you might think.
  • MrSuitMan - July 9, 2010 4:09 a.m.

@busterdog82 Just because it says something doesn't mean it's true. For example, Blastoise's species is IRC shellfish. Actually, strike that I'm wrong. Blastoise has a shell. Fish live in water. Blastoise is a water Pokemon. So GameFreak is right. Blastoise IS a shellfish.
  • TooSpliced - July 9, 2010 4:02 a.m.

@isaacbaade - lol Soduko is puzzle. @whoeverwantedagiraffepokemon - theres is, forgot the name but it has a black thing on is but with eyes and a mouth.
  • MrSuitMan - July 9, 2010 3:52 a.m.

If you were to describe Magmar, you would say "the fire duck with boobs on his head." Simple as that.
  • Ganonpork - July 9, 2010 3:52 a.m.

XD quagsire is such a bitch to kill, i wouldnt be surprised if the animal it was based on was the spawn of satan lol. I want a godzilla type pokemon.
  • AlJolson - July 9, 2010 3:43 a.m.

i do hope they make some type of sabre-tooth tiger pokemon because with aerodactyl and mamoswine, ill have three-fifths of a megazord.
  • isaacbaade - July 9, 2010 3:38 a.m.

ok forgot thaks 4 fillin me in
  • 510BrotherPanda - July 9, 2010 3:20 a.m.

@issacbaade It's Sudowoodo, and it's Rock type. "Pseudo-Woodo". And they already have a froggish one, Politoed, and rabbits Buneary and Lopunny.
  • 510BrotherPanda - July 9, 2010 3:16 a.m.

@Elementskater I think Drowzee and Hypno are Baku, Japanese mythological dream eating tapir men. I think that pink one Moonma will be the same. "Sonic, I will get to the electric guitar before you! I will vanquish thee! ECHIDONAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"