Topics

Pokemon

• jonathan-wigren - December 1, 2012 3:29 a.m.

psyduck is basicly a combination of a duck and a platypus
  • MrPokman - April 6, 2012 1:54 a.m.

Yeah gorebyss is a dolphin and I thought it was common knowledge that arceus is a llama
  • samuel-isaiah-garner - March 31, 2012 9:04 p.m.

gorebyss is a dolphin
  • kyle-maxwell-kite - November 12, 2013 5:27 p.m.

It's a Snipe eel.
  • Wizardprince - July 23, 2011 5:01 p.m.

I think that the gila monster pokemon should be a poison/ground type
  • sockyetiinmydrawer1 - September 18, 2010 10:40 p.m.

to teh_ty rapidash is a unicorn
  • TinyButDeadly - August 8, 2010 2:22 p.m.

THEY NEED A POLAR BEAR POKEMON!
  • Crissy Arcturus - March 24, 2012 4:01 p.m.

• tellemwhat - July 22, 2010 6:01 p.m.

i love silver its probly my favorite
  • 510BrotherPanda - July 15, 2010 4:06 a.m.

@tellemwhat Oh, thanks, but I'm not really all that big a Pokemon fan... I'm looking most of this stuff up on Bulbapedia or from whatever I remember from playing. Actually, I like the game, but never get into competitive fights, or EV/IV training stuff. I play Pokemon mostly for heavy nostalgia value now, from way back in 1998 and Blue Version...
  • tellemwhat - July 13, 2010 8:57 p.m.

510brotherpanda u rock i make it a pont to read your posts
  • Cernunnos - July 13, 2010 2:58 p.m.

have they done earthworm?
  • 510BrotherPanda - July 13, 2010 4:40 a.m.

@ Gorillaman23 Technically, they could just add more appliances for Rotom to possess and control; after all, it can be a fan, lawnmower, fridge, microwave, and washing machine right now. Why not add a vacuum cleaner?
  • Gorillaman23 - July 13, 2010 2:50 a.m.

When I was a kid, I came up with a vacuum pokemon. My design was stupid-looking, of course, but after reading this article I remembered the idea and realized that a vacuum pokemon might make quite a bit of sense. IMO, there aren't enough pokemon based on real-life objects than aren't animals.
  • shyfonzie - July 12, 2010 7:23 a.m.

Only Gamesradar has the ocjones to call out the lack of peacocks in Pokemon! REAL JOURNALISM.
  • baconcheeseburger - July 12, 2010 3:43 a.m.

amazingly this is all very very true
  • 510BrotherPanda - July 11, 2010 4:28 a.m.

@Defguru7777 There is Shieldon and Bastiodon which are like Styracosaurus/Triceratops without horns, and are not particularly useful as a sponge in battles because of their Steel/Rock type. There is also Cranidos and Rampardos, which are like Pachucephalosaurus with the helmet-head. Both groups are from Gen. 4 fossils. I am surprised they haven't made therapod dinosaur Pokemon like Tyrannosaurus or Allosaurus or Deinonychus yet; they already have kind of fierce lizard/dragon-like ones, like Feraligatr and Charizard and Salemence. @SYN616 I was tired of Pokemon around the 151 mark too, but I ended up wanting the original Silver game because there was a holographic Game Boy contest in Nintendo Power at the time. I got the game even thought I didn't win the contest. To be honest, I didn't need to get SoulSilver, but I was taking a running class and thought I could use the pedometer. I thought "Boy, it's a pedometer with a free game" instead of the other way around. I've used the enthusiasm from walking/ running to motivate my mother to exercise with me and get her in shape.
  • GameManiac - July 11, 2010 3:56 a.m.

And people say that Pokemon is running out of ideas. Thank you GamesRadar for collecting those complaints and discreetly shoving it back down their throats. I can come up with a few new ideas already. A few more fossil-based Pokemon could be created from numerous dinosaur species, such as sauropods, triceratops, T-rex, etc. The possibilities are endless! People are just to ignorant and impatient to realize it. And now for something off-topic, disturbing, and TRUE (that I felt like mentioning): 1. Dolphins sometimes try and have sex with people (their trainers especially). 2. Baby Koalas eat the feces of their mothers (especially when fresh) because they lack gastrointestinal enzymes to process eukalyptus trees.
  • Spocksjock - July 10, 2010 4:18 p.m.

The chupacabra anyone? That would be one BA pokemon...just saying.
  • Solid_Gabriel - July 10, 2010 3:39 p.m.

Nice list. Many things here I didn't know about pokemons.