• Darthbob - May 11, 2013 1:43 p.m.

I don't even need KOTOR 3, just give me a KOTOR 1&2 HD remake and i will be happy as a rebel soldier in the middle of a bantha herd.
  • zelta38 - May 10, 2013 12:10 p.m.

"Do or do not, there is no DLC" and SimDeath Star? Freaking brilliant!
  • WooddieBone - May 7, 2013 11:50 p.m.

DICE, Bioware and Visceral were officialy confirmed for coming Star Wars games. I just want KOTOR 3 not some VII bullshit. They are going to crap the hell out of star wars with the new movies anyway. It's all in the books and games and they will change the complete timeline and everything. Luke should have a Jedi academy, Han and Leia a son Anakin that falls to the dark side. If that doesn't happen in movies, I give up Star Wars.
  • Sinsational - May 8, 2013 2:52 a.m.

First off, Jacen* Solo, falls to the dark side and becomes Darth Caedus, not Anakin. Secondly, people need to realize and accept the fact that THERE WILL BE NO KOTOR 3. BioWare has already stated until they were blue in the face, that TOR had enough content for KOTOR 3,4,5,etc. The likelihood of having KOTOR 3 is so slim that it might as well be a myth. They need to make a game in the franchise that rightfully deserves a sequel: Jade Empire!
  • BackwaterRifle - May 7, 2013 7:15 p.m.

Just wanted to say Galactic Battlegrounds is chronic.(in a good way)
  • Rub3z - May 7, 2013 3:09 p.m.

The mere suggestion that DICE could be making Battlefront 3 (funny, only 4 letters difference from Battlefield 3) makes me squeal like a deranged, severely mentally impaired monkey.
  • Darkhawk - May 7, 2013 12:25 p.m.

I don't get it - I LIKED Teras Kasi. Sure, a lightsaber in a fighting game is inherently ridiculous, but I still loved the gameplay and character selection. Am I crazy?
  • Sinsational - May 8, 2013 2:53 a.m.

Yes. Yes, you are.
  • godisanarc - May 10, 2013 12:41 p.m.

Yeah, I really really liked it too. It's one of those things I don't go around saying.
  • Darkhawk - July 29, 2013 9:13 a.m.

Yes! Another closet Teras Kasi fan. For my 12-year-old self, that game was the shit!
  • Temperance11 - May 7, 2013 11:47 a.m.

- EA owns Star Wars - Bioware made KOTOR - EA owns Bioware - Bioware makes KOTOR 3 Please God let this happen! And also Lord...please don't let them fuck it up.
  • Brocyclopedia - May 7, 2013 11:34 a.m.

Well at least it didn't go to Activision right? Call of Star Wars every single year
  • occasionalgoldfish - May 7, 2013 8:44 a.m.

It would be awesome to see Bioware make a ME style Star Wars game, and as long as 1313 gets created, I'll be pretty happy with this turn of events.
  • Swedish_Chef - May 7, 2013 8:14 a.m.

Honestly even with the crap I give them nowadays I'd be up for a Dice Battlefront game if they made it a multiplayer only title (with the ability to play modes against the CPU/Bots) and don't try to shoehorn a crappy Call of Duty wanna-be singleplayer campaign in there. A new Star Wars RPG by Bioware in a Mass Effect style gameplay format would be cool (including a new combat system for Melee weapons), especially if they go all out with the customisation and RPG elements were very streamlined inMass Effect 2 and 3.
  • ObliqueZombie - May 7, 2013 1:12 a.m.

Two things: 1) Danger Close should be put to sleep for good (with the employees finding jobs, of course), because WOW. 2) I am SHOCKED to not see any love for Jedi Knight. I just yesterday bought the second one, Jedi Outcast, and I haven't had so much fun in multiplayer in years. Building (sorta) a Jedi or Sith and slashing away at your opponent is the wet dream of many Star Wars fans. My friend and I spent a solid hour, just the two of us on one map, hacking away at each other. Such blissful Star Wars fun.
  • ObliqueZombie - May 7, 2013 1:03 a.m.

I'm so nervous about this, but I have hopes. The president seems to be a real Star Wars fan (PR use only, perhaps?P), so maybe--JUST MAYBE--we can get some good games. If they use a few in-house developers in mind, they could be genuinely good, if not great. As an avid Star Wars fan, I'm beyond excited and worried.
  • avantguardian - May 7, 2013 12:14 a.m.

battlefront 3 battlefront 3 battlefront 3 battlefront 3 battlefront 3 battlefront 3 battlefront 3 battlefront 3 battlefront 3 battlefront 3 don't make it like battlefield battlefront 3 battlefront 3 battlefront 3 battlefront 3 battlefront 3 battlefront 3 battlefront 3 battlefront 3 battlefront 3 battlefront 3. please.
  • avantguardian - May 7, 2013 12:27 a.m.

but really, i would play all of these.
  • MassSaber - May 6, 2013 11:05 p.m.

Keep Danger Close away from Star Wars in fact keep Danger Close away from anything related to games
  • ZeeCaptain - May 6, 2013 10:27 p.m.

You're trolling right GR? I mean yea a few of those that need to be done or someone somewhere is going to take hostages, but jeez you want the Burnout devs to make Rogue Squadron into a racer? Also the Death Star Sim was hilarious.