Topics

E3 E3 2010

• TURbo - June 17, 2010 4:15 a.m.

It's good to know you have that publisher money. What I got from this is that it cost more money for Dead Space 2 to get an 8 than NFS Hot Pursuit getting a 10.
  • lightning52 - June 17, 2010 2:48 a.m.

I remember playing hot pursuit as a kid. It was awesome. I can only hope that it will live up to the hype because it looks amazing.
  • FatherTime - June 17, 2010 2:42 a.m.

I have to agree with hot pursuit getting a 10. It looks amazing. However I would bump Dead Space up to a 9 and maybe even drop COD down to an 8 because it looks kinda like every other COD game at this point. Then again I haven't actually played any of them.
  • SoutheastSam - June 17, 2010 2:27 a.m.

I just wanna see how these scores stack up once the games are released
  • Justheretowinshit - June 17, 2010 2:17 a.m.

What the heck, am I not on Gamesradar.com? I expect you to get 10's to 360 exclusives, 9's to multiplatform games for not being 360 exclusives and 7's or worse to everything else, get with the program guys!
  • Cyberninja - June 17, 2010 1:59 a.m.

well i am glad we can all look forward to really good games
  • Jacko415 - June 17, 2010 1:30 a.m.

i think dead space 2 is gonna get better than an 8. if they can succecfully build on the formula while keeping the "always looking over your shoulder" horror, its going to be epic.
  • oufour - June 17, 2010 1:29 a.m.

how the fuck is dead space an 8, yet hot pursuit is a 10!?
  • ScruffMoney - June 17, 2010 1:26 a.m.

I thought you guys were crazy busy, when'd you find the time to do this? You could've fit an appointment in the time it took you to write this!
  • Evil_AppleJuice - June 17, 2010 1:26 a.m.

If Deadspace 2 and Black Ops are both huge improvements on the original games, how come you gave em lower scores than the originals? I might just be biased cause i think DS2 deserves more than an 8. 9 at least. ReCAPTCHA: of onioning. Onioning? its a word?
  • flare149 - June 17, 2010 1:17 a.m.

I agree with ThatsWhatSheSaid, but I also don't see Reach having as high of a score merely because from prior reading I really didn't expect that mini-review to go the way it did. Personally I think Reach will be received well (although not a 10) but I really didn't like the Beta. I tried to so hard, I really wanted to like it, but it felt really broken to me. Of course, I guess that's the point of the beta : )
  • ThatsWhatSheSaid - June 17, 2010 1:09 a.m.

Fine scores for most, but for me swap Dead Space 2 and NFS: Hot Pursuit's scores around, NFS looked meh while Dead Space is ...Dead Space
  • H2A2I00 - June 17, 2010 1:07 a.m.

i have a feeling that most of these reviews might be the same ones you give them when you finally get your hands on the finished product :D