• QWERTYCommander - June 15, 2010 10:50 p.m.

Wow. Just wow. I was very skeptical, but now I know that this thing has definitely earned the money in my wallet. Those graphics are almost Gamecube quality. But PilotWings Resort? That looks a bit too familiar. Island Flyover in Wii Sports Resort anyone?
  • TheVileRedFalcon - June 15, 2010 10:43 p.m.

Etrian Odyssey, Metal Gear Solid, Starfox 64, Paper Mario, Kid Icarus...god damn there's a lot of games there I want.
  • Phazon117 - June 15, 2010 10:43 p.m.

Nintendo!!!
  • super2j - June 15, 2010 10:38 p.m.

OMG. kingdom hearts 3d. and snake eater!! sonic game!! ninja gaiden game!!, paper mario!! each of these used to be exclusive on seperate consoles. Wow, something for every fanboy
  • thekeith82 - June 15, 2010 10:37 p.m.

Wow! Now, i can experience to feeling of genuinely getting punched in the face by Etrian Odessey. Cannot wait.
  • shyfonzie - June 15, 2010 10:36 p.m.

Wow, "naked example". Boy and his Blob, street fighter, Animal Crossing (babylaugh*), Star Fox... I am a being of pure excitement.
  • brettssatisfyingdong - June 15, 2010 10:35 p.m.

Fuck Yes! reCAPTCHA - Miracles Magnets
  • MrDuracraft - June 15, 2010 10:31 p.m.

Glad to hear it works like it was said to! Can't wait for all of these titles. I want it and i want it yesterday.
  • ClusterShart - June 15, 2010 10:30 p.m.

You can't forget the remake of OoT that was leaked. reCAPTCHA - ramirez working
  • taterboob - June 15, 2010 10:25 p.m.

Nintendo has impressed me this year.
  • Hurricrane - June 15, 2010 10:23 p.m.

oh and it's nice Nintendo is putting the effort of making a NEW Star Fox rather than just an up rezzed 64 game.
  • Hurricrane - June 15, 2010 10:22 p.m.

A Gundam game could be really cool in 3d... but those Atlus games seem to just be 3d versions of games I already have :/
  • 2Girls1CupOfSorrow - June 15, 2010 10:08 p.m.

If the 3DS works the way we're hoping it will, Nintendo will once again decimate Microsoft and Sony. Also, note that this is the most they've satisfied their hardcore audience since the original releases of these games.
  • Kisokuiki - June 15, 2010 10 p.m.

I wonder what those three SMT games will really be. I really hope 'Devil Survivor' is a sequel. If the 'Persona' turns out to be another port of P1 or P5 on a handheld, I'll be pretty mad. A port of P2 would be great, though. As for the one that's just called Shin Megami Tensei, a remake of the original would be fantastic. No matter what they end up being, three SMT games at once is great!
  • RebornKusabi - June 15, 2010 9:53 p.m.

That list is incredibly goddamn sexy, especially Capcom's, Nintendo's, Square-Enix's and lastly Tecmo's entries! I WILL be picking this up! I hate to sound like such a damn fanboy (and a multi-console fanboy at that) but the 3DS system, it's games and the Wii games coming out just look so damn sexy!
  • Nintendophile - June 15, 2010 9:53 p.m.

Oh man, oh man, oh man! Of course we're all looking forward to the Martha Stewart game, right?..... Guys?..... *crickets chirping*
  • Mexiflan - June 15, 2010 9:52 p.m.

Did i just read Super Street Fighter IV 3D? Nintendo is gonna own this year.
  • awsomemaster - June 15, 2010 9:50 p.m.

dang i didn't know that there were THIS many games for the 3ds. can't wiat to try out that assassins creed!
  • Engage183 - June 15, 2010 9:48 p.m.

sweet...i was dissapointed when they didn't announce anything about Star Fox...but this makes up for it will most likely buy a 3DS now
  • awsomemaster - June 15, 2010 9:47 p.m.

nintendo ftw! bitches!!!