• Spybreak8 - June 7, 2009 5:31 a.m.

lol I'm glad you had all of the spectrum covered here but man people are uptight and don't know the process of video games (these demos may or may not represent the final build). Split second is on my radar now since I love racing games especially Burnout. I agree with the fact that Full Auto had most of the destruction in the rear!^^
  • CH3BURASHKA - June 7, 2009 12:23 a.m.

You say that good QTE skills are needed for Heavy Rain; you're wrong. The game continues no matter what the outcome is - you can miss all of the QTEs, die and still see the game progress. 8 is too low - at least a 9.
  • RonnyLive19881 - June 7, 2009 12:15 a.m.

This site has some worthless idiots writing for it. I say fire them so I can like your site again! NINTENDO IS THE BEST!!!
  • MechGyver - June 6, 2009 5:17 p.m.

Red Dead Revolver is gonna be huge, Heavy Rain doent look half-bad either
  • thomashalpenny - June 6, 2009 12:01 p.m.

Split/Second is going to b great same with Super Mario Bros,
  • PS360Rulez - June 6, 2009 4:37 a.m.

LOL Necromance insulted Mario so now he has to answer to AjJay. Relax AyJay his opinion doesnt mean you wont be able to waste your money on a remake of a game.
  • AyJay - June 6, 2009 4:30 a.m.

@necromance i dont see how pausing for half a second can cause THAT much of a problem
  • Necromance - June 6, 2009 2:54 a.m.

About New Super Mario Bros. Wii, I believe Miyamoto said in an interview that it'll have around 80 levels, not 10, which is about the same as the original. That being said, the pausing during multiplayer does sound like a big problem.
  • may.be.vital - June 6, 2009 1:30 a.m.

I didn't think Singularity was there... but ya it looks like a fun FPS I'll keep my eye on it
  • Wink95 - June 6, 2009 1:19 a.m.

SPlit Second looks awesome. Just wish i had a PS3... but i do have a wii so i'm looking foward to Super mario bros Wii