• DasavageJ - June 2, 2009 4:30 p.m.

Man you 360 guys are lucky for tha MGS:R release (I got a PS3 btw). And hey this isn't fanboy hate or nothing you guys really showed out this year with MGS:R, Alan Wake(didn't see that coming) and that Project Natal. More Power to you!!! Now for the Sony Confrence...
  • Defguru7777 - June 2, 2009 4:13 p.m.

Woot woot!! Crackdown 2!!! Modern Warfare 2 also looked great, but I hope driving a snowmobile handles better than, say, Half-Life 2. I'm also happy that the new Mass Effect 2 trailer didn't spoil Mass Effect 1. I'm almost done... And finally, I can play an MGS other than The Twin Snakes!
  • oryandymackie - June 2, 2009 3:49 p.m.

Sony have just lost their last fragment of pride. They've had to sell out their only proud flagship. Is this a sign of things to come? Maybe we can expect a LittleBigPlanet for 360. In fact, now I think of it, they probably didn't put any spaces between words to save on printing costs! Sony's in trouble.
  • oryandymackie - June 2, 2009 3:42 p.m.

MGS for 360? I won't play it on my 360. it'll feel like it actually HATES you, I'll probably hear some soldier NPC muttering under his breath "Cheap Microsofty, too tight to buy a PS3. Plus, with al the fanboys arguing over MGS's complex story, you'll feel like you've just been dropped into the fray without anyone telling you what's happened so far. Does anyone feel a slight breeze of fear from MGS, having to rake in the cash?
  • SneakyAgent - June 2, 2009 2:55 p.m.

I had lost all hope for crackdown 2, this is like having an early x-mass present.
  • Awesomeitude1523 - June 2, 2009 12:48 p.m.

MGS to 360?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! As we say in arabic: "khalas Sony, inta khasirit" very roughly translated, that means "Damn Sony, you lost."
  • Spybreak8 - June 2, 2009 8:21 a.m.

Alan Wake was a great surprised, that should have been my answer for the QoTW but it did look good. Oh dude, flare gun to the FACE! Crackdown 2 - I love the first, this is awesome news.
  • Z-man427 - June 2, 2009 6:28 a.m.

Crackdown 2? all the more reason to spend $15 on the first. and Alan Wake? I'm more stoked for that than i probably should be. Just seems like a really fresh type of survival horror. But come on now. I want to hear the official BG&E announcement. i don't care which system it's on. I just want deails
  • zymn - June 2, 2009 4:40 a.m.

holy CRAP! that Crackdown 2 explosion! will that be in the game?!
  • RedOutlive10 - June 2, 2009 4:32 a.m.

I think Metal Gear Solid needs a rehash. Kill the characters already, or maybe present us the story from a different perspective, like an agent working for Ocelot, or better, scrap all together and start from zero. I mean I've seen enough ninjas in MGS. A new story with references to the "old" one would be welcome.
  • iKOemos - June 2, 2009 4:21 a.m.

Metal Gear Solid on 360? Shit.
  • jamminontha1n2 - June 2, 2009 4:10 a.m.

i wasn't too surprised about the announcement of crackdown 2 after xbox just released a new crackdown theme a couple of weeks ago. I still am very much looking forward to it though. I wonder what that huge shadow thing was in the trailer. I hope that it will be 4 player co-op. That would be epic
  • Fizzmonkey - June 2, 2009 3:46 a.m.

I crapped my pants when i saw the crackdown 2 trailer, i completely thought it was a new prototype demo until i saw the title.
  • GamesRadarTylerNagata - June 2, 2009 3:08 a.m.

Hi everyone, We're having some trouble getting the metal gear: solid rising video to work without messing everything else up. If you haven't gotten a chance to check out the teaser/debut yet, head here: http://snipr.com/j8ywz Thanks, Tyler
  • ChrisCom66 - June 2, 2009 2:56 a.m.

my mind is exploding thinking about what thhe gameplay for the New Metal Gear is gonna be like
  • lava_lamp - June 2, 2009 2:56 a.m.

Beatles Rock Band is going to the shit
  • IceManYEA - June 2, 2009 2:49 a.m.

The new ROCKBAND looks dope. Although they forget to add all the racket the plastic instruments make when your jammin out. And OMG i can not wait any longer for Modern Warfare 2 looks legit