Topics

Top 7

• Corsair89 - June 1, 2009 5:06 p.m.

Damn you, E3 '08!
  • silvereye - June 1, 2009 3:18 p.m.

WOW, i mean this is the stuff of the what was the world greatest gaming event? All i can say is WOW
  • MGS4SolidSnake - June 1, 2009 2:49 p.m.

i sold my DS to buy a psp and dont regret it...what games are so great for the DS a bunch of little kids games and no offense but gay rpgs...i use mine for madden, nba live and baseball and it looks beautfiul recaptha: secretary types(they prefer administrative assistanst u a-holes)
  • BrandonL337 - June 1, 2009 2:27 p.m.

I remember being very exited for the DS when it was announced and I was very skeptical about the PSP mainly the UMBs the no second anolog nub and the sony thing and before you say that makes me a fanboy that sony thing was justified my brother that bought a PSP later paid 200 dollars for a 2 gig sony SD card you know the only kind that work with sony machines
  • Vagrant - June 1, 2009 2:16 p.m.

About that photoshopped image for the first entry...I'm guessing it's supposed to look like the old man is running away from the DS, but it actually looks like it is bumming him. That second shot of Halo 3 was Halo 3?! I would swear it actually was Halo 2.
  • Games_Radar_DaveMeikleham - June 1, 2009 1:14 p.m.

I think the unofficial Clifford-endorsed driers are going on general release in the summer. I got my pre-order in weeks ago.
  • NorwegianKingOfNames - June 1, 2009 12:22 p.m.

Holy crap, your first first! This is a great day for humanity and an especially important day for your sense of self worth!
  • TehKnuck - June 1, 2009 11:28 a.m.

What's the release date on those hand driers?
  • FETALJUICE - June 7, 2009 3:31 p.m.

When Wii Music was announced, I knew it was time to sell that piece of shit Wii as soon as possible.
  • Nessrox - June 7, 2009 4:06 a.m.

the cammie lady is such a Palin. :/ Who chose her to be a spokes person?
  • AuthorityFigure - June 2, 2009 9:18 a.m.

What about all those people still waiting for Super Mario 128! Hahaaa...
  • Fancy Rat - June 2, 2009 7:49 a.m.

You didn't mention anything about the Sony exec telling people that they were stupid for thinking that $600 was too much for a PS3 and that we should work harder for it. Didn't he also say he wouldn't be surprised if games were $100 a pop too?
  • Grenade - June 2, 2009 2:17 a.m.

The God of War III trailer WAS action packed, and it WAS gameplay. I don't know what you're talking about. Also, I'm sick of people complaining about the price of the PS3. You pay thousands of dollars for huge ass televisions but you won't pay $600 for video games, Blu Ray functionality, internet and an online store for buying demos and games?
  • KillerPotato - June 1, 2009 11:59 p.m.

E3 used to be something you would look forward to...what the hell happened?!?! I mean Wii music WTF?!?
  • DagDabreemie - June 1, 2009 11:38 p.m.

I hope there will be a follow-up to this article: The Top 7 Greatest Brilliant Moments or Revelations in E3 history. These Snake Oil Salesman at these here trade shows better take or learn a lesson from GM - Just give the people what they want!
  • pikachu2000 - June 1, 2009 11:34 p.m.

I can't wait to see what kind of bitchcraft Nintendo has up its sleeve this time. I heard that it gonna be another mindless Mii game and the Miis will be the only Nintendo mascot appearing for the rest of the Wii games. Microsoft and Sony better step up now and send family entertainment back to hell where it belong. Hold on to your #@&!ing seats.
  • yoreAtowel - June 1, 2009 9:35 p.m.

roflulz, that pic with the guy crying shooting mario is hilariously priceless. "looks like im guna have to put you down, whaaa haaaa haaaa haaa"
  • Samael - June 1, 2009 8:58 p.m.

I really hope Cammy doesn't show her saccharine smile at this tomorrow at Nintendo's conference. I hate her so much.
  • Defguru7777 - June 1, 2009 8:20 p.m.

Comment, not article. Shit!
  • GwaR - June 1, 2009 7:49 p.m.

Reading through your paragraph on the Wii Music disaster made me LOL all over again just like I did the first time I read about it. Great article.