• Samael - June 2, 2009 5:19 p.m.

Metroid looks tasty. And Style Savvy looks like puke. But that's to be expected. Still no Icarus though.
  • riodoku79 - June 2, 2009 5:18 p.m.

I did not expect that to be Metroid from the trailer. That was a pretty damn good conference.
  • RebornKusabi - June 2, 2009 5:15 p.m.

Hurray! A new Metroid!
  • thor231 - June 2, 2009 5:15 p.m.

I'm glad Metroid is back. Only problem is I don't have a Wii anymore. I have a year to get another Wii. Still waiting for a 2D Metroid for the DS though...
  • Awesomeitude1523 - June 2, 2009 5:12 p.m.

Wow. Nintendo has REALLY put on a show till now. You got the usual wii crap, then you got some nice new titles! A begrudging thumbbs up until now Ninty!
  • Gothbot6k - June 2, 2009 5:11 p.m.

I used to love nintendo but over the years they have lost their appeal. Sure they have some good things like animal crossing pokemon mario kart etc. . . But they butcher them all thats why i switched to microsoft (still sucks but not as bad) I currently think all the game consoles out right not could be made better for example wii: ACTUALLY SHOULD PLAY DVD'S 360: Lower the damn prices on everything and Ps3: SOMETHING NEW ORGINAL AND FUN DS: Something new that isnt something gay. Psp:New stuff like the ds. REGIE KILLED NINTENDO!!!!
  • JohnnyMaverik - June 2, 2009 5:08 p.m.

Galaxy looks great, but theres still that niggling "yea but it'd be better with a proper controller and not the waggle stick" going through the back of my mind. Still, atleast its something to be interested in.
  • DrDevious - June 2, 2009 5:02 p.m.

wait--wii vitality, Cammie - "Thank you Mr. Iwata for that glimpse into the future." ... they are preparing for when WE the gamers are old!
  • Antonthe3rd - June 2, 2009 5:02 p.m.

Great. You can read my pulse. I want to play games not feel like I'm in a fucking hospital. Sigh.
  • averagejoe - June 2, 2009 5:01 p.m.

I was drifting off right when Eric typed he was, too. Not the most engrossing speech, mr. iwata. But as I type this, the times may be a-changin'... 3d mario?
  • JohnnyMaverik - June 2, 2009 5:01 p.m.

"Wii Vitality Sensor... it reads your pulse?" By the time this finishes i wont have a pulse, ive already buggered off to smoke 3 cigarettes since its started. This conference will be the death of me -_- Still atleast its not the rollercoaster ride of joy, rage, and dispair that was xbox yesterday.
  • Ramijiman - June 2, 2009 5 p.m.

|^^^^^^^^^^^\||____ | The STFU Truck ||"'|""\__ | _____________ l||________|) |(@)@)"""""""**|(@)(@)**|(@) |^^^^^^^^^^^\||____ | The STFU Truck ||"'|""\__ | _____________ l||________|) |(@)@)"""""""**|(@)(@)**|(@) |^^^^^^^^^^^\||____ | The STFU Truck ||"'|""\__ | _____________ l||________|) |(@)@)"""""""**|(@)(@)**|(@) |^^^^^^^^^^^\||____ | The STFU Truck ||"'|""\__ | _____________ l||________|) |(@)@)"""""""**|(@)(@)**|(@)
  • Ramijiman - June 2, 2009 4:56 p.m.

thor0997 :this is like Satan Ass for any nintendo fan :(
  • grumpyDinosaur - June 2, 2009 4:55 p.m.

Iwata: Imagine if I actually talked about and showed games, instead of showing stats, and people getting their hair cut?
  • JohnnyMaverik - June 2, 2009 4:55 p.m.

im going for another smoke :'(
  • thor0997 - June 2, 2009 4:54 p.m.

Wow this must be like Satan Ass for Brett. I feel so sorry for you.
  • Unoriginal - June 2, 2009 4:52 p.m.

We need a translator for Iwata
  • JohnnyMaverik - June 2, 2009 4:47 p.m.

-_- boring, boring, boring, bored, bored, bored,
  • grumpyDinosaur - June 2, 2009 4:43 p.m.

Why do they bother to show stuff like style savvy? I can't imagine anyone in the audience gives a shit.
  • Defguru7777 - June 2, 2009 4:41 p.m.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!! Golden Sun DS!!!! Thank you God!!!