• nutella - June 11, 2009 6:19 a.m.

imagine being mvp in a mag game. wow, RESPECT
  • CuttableFurball - June 10, 2009 10:13 p.m.

im pre ordering L4D2 and ODST and maby MAG if its anything like Planetside
  • woot117 - June 10, 2009 9:53 p.m.

How are you guys bitching about ODST being full priced. Look at MW2 OODST changed its gameplay more then MW2 did and the level design is now open world. plus they are adding a brand new multiplayer mode called firefight. I laugh at you guys who say halo hasn't changed one bit then right after that you go "can't wait for MW2". infact not only has it not changed since COD4 it hasn't changed since COD1
  • twishart - June 10, 2009 9:23 p.m.

ODST looks good, but it bothers me a little that it's a full price game. I hope the gameplay is different enough to justify the price.
  • bron1417 - June 10, 2009 4:43 p.m.

i cant wait for all this new stuff it's going to be a great year for videogames.
  • mgbenin - June 10, 2009 4:01 p.m.

Great allusion to Hot Fuzz, "ever fired your gun in the air and yelled "aaaaaaaaaaah"?" what a great movie
  • MoonPig - June 10, 2009 3:20 p.m.

MAG FTW!
  • BigBossOSE - June 10, 2009 6:34 a.m.

No, I've not ever fired a gun in the air and gone, "aaarh..."
  • Daywalkr - June 10, 2009 5:50 a.m.

Modern Warfare is gonna be epic and i think that L4D 2 will also be very interesting. I think that anyone who buys ODST is wrong, the game looks absolutely terrible, the best things about it 1. Night Vision 2. A silenced-ish gun 3. A beta for the next game Do you really wanna pay 60 dollars for that... BTW Bioshock 2 is gonna be sweet
  • snowycrazyking - June 10, 2009 4:18 a.m.

Gotta love an article that has hot fuzz and Modern Warfare 2 in it.
  • RedOutlive10 - June 10, 2009 3:21 a.m.

I place my bets on Valve. They're the few companies out there that do innovate quite a lot on their sequels. I really enjoyed the gameplay additions say, in Episode One for example, like having to manage your flashlight battery fighting hordes of zombies in plain darkness. Screw these butthurt boycott L4D2 people. They will end buying the game as well, and they'll figure out it's worth it just like the first was.
  • GamingDude571 - June 10, 2009 2:42 a.m.

Of course MW2.( oh ya releases on my b-day bitches) but surprisingly I'm pretty excited for MAG as well. In truth they all look pretty awesome but sadly i don't have $360 dollars laying around >:-{
  • woot117 - June 10, 2009 2:10 a.m.

Am I the only one who thinks that MW2 is going to be a giant fail seriously. the game is trying to be a realistic shooter and then they throw in stupid shit like a snowmobile level. plus I can't figure out for the life of me why COD4 was such a hit. I played the SP the other day and it was probably the most mediocre shooter I have ever played. so to be honest if they cancelled MW2 if could care less. the opening seen where they do the whole ice clibing thing is one of the stupidest things I have ever seen be attempted in a shooter. seriously who wants to sit through that crap. you just prees the right triger then the left and to make you feel like your in grave danger they make you fall. and the other ding on the realism is that the guy catches you. he might be a pretty strong guy but he would not have been able to frigin grabbed you with one hand. I can't believe how people act like its this hyper realistic shooter even when they watch a demo that looks like it been ripped out of a bad action flick. and the guns from COD4 didn't perform realistcally either I hate to break it to ya. you aren't going to ge able to kill a guy in with AK-47 from across the map.
  • xXHaloKillerXx - June 10, 2009 1:59 a.m.

Only getting ODST and MW2.Cant wait for MAG though and GOd of War 3.
  • Defguru7777 - June 10, 2009 12:58 a.m.

The only thing about the snowmobiles in MW2 that concerns me is the driving controls. Don't be like Half-Life 2's. Please. As for L4D2, I'm in the third camp. Why do they get this out less than a year after the first one but can't get out episodic content for years at a time? I don't really mind not having Equipment in ODST. The only one that was really useful in Halo 3 was the Bubble Shield (and the Power Drainer and Regenerator in some situations). Bungie's also said that some of the VISR functionality is still to be revealed. And just so you know, they also confirmed Reach is an FPS.
  • JJBSterling - June 10, 2009 12:52 a.m.

Haha, the Hot Fuzz reference was great.
  • GoldenMe - June 10, 2009 12:20 a.m.

@FETALJUICE- No negative comments! Let's make this the first where we only say good things about the games we like, and dodn't diss the others. For me, ODST, MW2, L4D2, and Bioshock 2 takes my cake. My wallet is screaming.
  • FETALJUICE - June 9, 2009 11:40 p.m.

ODST seems lame.
  • CARLINNIT - June 9, 2009 11:31 p.m.

I loved the hot fuzz quote.
  • prayers - June 9, 2009 10:40 p.m.

halo3 odst will be awesome it will be a blast with the survival mode and it will never get boring compared to gears of war horde. and whisper whisper everyone ....you can get recon if you buy odst SO BUY IT OR forever walk the halo universe reconless