Topics

Bethesda skyrim

• RonnyLive19881 - January 14, 2012 7:21 a.m.

Nintendo is the best, honestly who cares about this buggy crap anyway. I got the 360 version and haven't even made it passed "the call of the bearded men" or what ever it is called because it is just so boring... that and for some reason I'm a Werewolf... that is just a bit to teen age girl for me, I couldn't stop laughing when I realized what happened Lol /sarcastic rant But really the game is boring imo
  • yonderTheGreat - January 14, 2012 10:50 a.m.

1)You became a werewolf and don't know how/why 2)You find this boring 3)You don't even know what the quests are Conclusion: You're not an RPG, you're one of those people who button mashes through the "talking bits" to get on with the "game". Next time try paying an ounce of attention to what's happening.
  • talleyXIV - January 14, 2012 1:11 p.m.

We get it, faggot. You like Nintendo, so do I but I don't dog on the game of the year for no reason. You are the same dumbshit that whined about Skyward Sword getting a 9. I love Skyward Sword and Skyrim. Both are somewhat similar in the way that they have a lot of talking and action mixed in together. If you don't like Skyrim you have made it not fun for yourself. There is way too much to do to be bored. So shut the fuck up.
  • BladedFalcon - January 14, 2012 4:36 p.m.

But he's the obligatory nintendo fanboy retard every site has to have!
  • talleyXIV - January 15, 2012 5:01 p.m.

I was alright with it at first because I also believed Skyward Sword deserved a 10. However after seeing him go on every PS3/360 article and saying "Nintendo rules." I must kill him.
  • ryoishibashi - January 14, 2012 6:10 a.m.

360 has the superior gpu = superior visuals. PS3 is actually quite poor on the technical side.
  • Moondoggie1157 - January 14, 2012 12:09 p.m.

False, The 360 is just easier to develop for, AND being microsoft has had more success in North America. This is why the Ps3 has at least 2 or 3 more years of innovation in it, while the 360 has hit it's limit (not bashing the console, just stating the truth).
  • ryoishibashi - January 14, 2012 5:45 p.m.

Except that you are wrong, the 360 has the superior gpu. It's not a matter of opinion which you are clearly taking my post as.
  • c-c-c-combo breaker - January 16, 2012 12:27 a.m.

Oh u. You see, this is reason why most people lack an open mind... humans like you are allowed to breed.
  • Larry Legdrop - January 14, 2012 3:26 a.m.

I just scratched the bottom of my PS3 (brand new)60 Gig model with the bricks I put under it to raise it to let it run more cooler.OMG!!!WHHHHYYYYYY(you guessed it,I'm running away as usual crying like a little bitch.)
  • talleyXIV - January 14, 2012 1:09 p.m.

I don't know if that was supposed to be a sarcastic comment that showed that you supported 360 or what. However I would just like to point out some flaws with it. 1. They don't sell 60 gig PS3's anymore. They come with a minimum of about 280 gigs now. 2. PS3's have better fans then 360 (I am sure that you had to buy a fan for the 360.) 3. You used bricks? How poor are you. 4. And what the hell does it matter that you scratched the bottom? Fail
  • Larry Legdrop - January 15, 2012 2:35 p.m.

But,I do own a brand new PS3.Sony sent me one.I DO HAVE A NEW ONE!(gets choked up and teary eyed)
  • talleyXIV - January 15, 2012 5:02 p.m.

Just look at this recaptcha, lmao. http://www.google.com/recaptcha/api/image?c=03AHJ_VuudFFtaA1mdoM8cb8okguKetFQfu-C13TOL7W1_niZH89JOG4mqb3HYKmG5NzQseDS8z6lZDiE0VEGG-gaO5fCaA3DMnJfGp9MJrru6pfGQk6Di4L9LZHeVHmOXUpos3XMNrpI9Xi82UTPMjXJEqsjUqoN5WQ
  • Larry Legdrop - January 16, 2012 10 a.m.

I thought it was just me.I couldn't reply or post anymore of my emotional breakdowns cause I thought I just lost the last remnants of what used to be my brain. : ^ (
  • avantguardian - January 14, 2012 12:58 a.m.

bad form GR...bad form (shaking head).
  • Lionzest7 - January 14, 2012 12:19 a.m.

This is silly, if you look at the lens of truth article it uses hard framerates and tearing to demonstrate the 360 version is superior. I have the PS3 version and I don't care much but it is significently more buggy and problematic. Ever expanding save file and lowering frame rate lol. 360 has better draw distance more anti aliasing higher consistent frame rate less pop-in better lighting and textures higher consistent FPS longer load times (without install, not mandatory) later reports of ever expanding save files.
  • FemJesse - January 13, 2012 11:22 p.m.

Honest assessment. The PS3 version has better aliasing (THUS...) The 360 version is sharper. Case closed.
  • forestfire55 - January 13, 2012 10:12 p.m.

They're not "trolling", its a simple question. I should be able to say that the xbox version looks better without people giveing a damn. Honestly I can say that the ps3 is the best console out and people will just need to except the fact that people have different opinions!
  • Moondoggie1157 - January 14, 2012 12:10 p.m.

If GR didn't mention how annoying flame wars were, then I would agree with you. Why complain about console wars when you are the one sparking them?
  • forestfire55 - January 14, 2012 12:16 p.m.

I guess your right, good point.
  • Jacko415 - January 13, 2012 9:14 p.m.

STOP TROLLING FOR FANBOY WARS. Were xbox and ps3 player getting along too well? Most people stopped giving a shit about xbo/ps3 war a LONG time ago. Especially since PCs are like, 2 generations ahead of both.