• Dragonflame - May 14, 2011 10:36 a.m.

Thats Tengen Toppa! Thats Gurren Lagann! Sorry this just reminded me so much of the over the top anime series Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann in how outragues it was. Gurren Lagann still has more manliness though.
  • jmcgrotty - May 14, 2011 9:47 a.m.

I was way on board for wanting this until the whole "make your own maps and share with others" crap. I am sure they aren't required to be used to play the game, but just them being there disgusts me. I'll keep an eye on this game as it approaches, but the map editing really bothers me. Even if it isn't something you have to use.
  • mattdark - May 14, 2011 7:36 a.m.

If I didnt already want this game so badly, this would have been the tipping point to win me over!
  • BurntToShreds - May 14, 2011 7:33 a.m.

I would love to see Disgaea come out on the Xbox 360, but oh well. :(
  • jackthemenace - May 14, 2011 7:10 a.m.

Monsters make weapons! Monsters fuse to make BIGGER MONSTERS! THOSE MONSTERS TURN INTO GIGANTIC WEAPONS!!! THAT'S the Disgaea I know and love. Pity they're always so doggone hard, though...
  • Rascanuvols - May 14, 2011 6:57 a.m.

I can't describe the awesomeness.
  • AlpineGuy - May 14, 2011 6:57 a.m.

Nice to see that I'm not the only one thinking of Gurren Lagann while watching this. I want to get into Disgaea and all, but I don't think I could sit in front of a television of "infinity" hours. I'm waiting for a good portable version, I guess.
  • IveGotTheGlow - May 14, 2011 6:36 a.m.

Never played any of the Disgaea games, but I think I'll give this one a shot!
  • criticalkate - May 14, 2011 5:36 a.m.

What has two thumbs and a six minute long trailer? Disgaea.
  • Letter11 - May 14, 2011 3:42 a.m.

Am I seeing things, or did they just make a chain of people so tall that when they punched a guy up it they smashed him into the moon? Awesome. I've always felt guilty about not having played Disgaea yet, maybe I'll finally join in and prove my manliness to the world!
  • DarkSynopsis - May 14, 2011 3:13 a.m.

I have no idea what I just watched... Yet I feel like I have to play the game now.
  • Siion - May 14, 2011 3:11 a.m.

I feel so violated o_o. I got 3 minutes into the trailer and i couldn't turn it off and now i feel obliged to buy it o_o. What...what just happened?...
  • FauxFurry - May 14, 2011 2:55 a.m.

Unless they account for manly fantasies including laser beam emitting unicorns, sugar star shurikens,pink cat girls who can use tanks as scratching posts, frilly dresses with razor tipped frills and pink ribbons being used as garrote wire, Disgaea can't make that good on that promise. The presence of Nekomata moves them a step closer to fulfilling the third condition mentioned there. Still, if it comes across as Gurren Lagaan as told from the viewpoint of Viral or Lordgenome or even gets close, I'm in. It already meets the 'girls with guns' quota that any self-respecting Japanese Turn-based Strategy game should be compliant with, anyway.
  • Memph - May 14, 2011 2:27 a.m.

"Takes a dump on the face of common sense" that has to be the greatest line used to sell something in the history of mankind
  • MrBunnie - May 14, 2011 2:23 a.m.

Did I just get raped? I feel dirty...
  • SoutheastSam - May 14, 2011 2:15 a.m.

You so naughty
  • FauxGateau - May 14, 2011 1:56 a.m.

Holy crap! Manly fancy! That's a word that should be in everyone's hearts!
  • masterpanos - May 14, 2011 1:03 a.m.

Play the game while drinking Powerthirst!
  • lovinmyps3 - May 14, 2011 12:32 a.m.

I have never played a Disgaea game but now I want to.
  • SvAcAde - May 14, 2011 12:05 a.m.

I love the Disgaea franchise !!!, i cannot wait for this to hit UK territory !!!! :D