• Frieza - December 25, 2013 1:56 p.m.

A teal-blue see through N64, a (third
  • Frieza - December 25, 2013 1:59 p.m.

((You know what Gamesradar can get me for Christmas? AN EDIT BUTTON)) A teal-blue see through N64, a (third party) blue N64 controller, a Steam card (bought Castle Crashers and it's DLC with it), and a Logitech G602 Wireless gaming mouse. It's been a good year.
  • pl4y4h - December 25, 2013 2:05 p.m.

You're lucky enough to get on to the servers? A merry christmas indeed.
  • Frieza - December 25, 2013 2:16 p.m.

I wasn't even aware there were any server problems. I got on just fine. I bought the game around 12:30... I just tried to get on Steam, and I can't connect now. I guess its a Christmas Miracle! XD
  • pl4y4h - December 25, 2013 2:21 p.m.

Yea you got in early. The whole "free left 4 dead 2" spread around a little too fast for steam haha
  • Frieza - December 25, 2013 2:32 p.m.

Left 4 Dead 2 is free!? Jeez, no wonder the servers went "kablooey." To think they would have prepared for something like this. Maybe Gabe Newell did this on purpose because he was tired of earning money.
  • urrutiap - December 25, 2013 1:47 p.m.

I got two Playstation 3 games for Christmas this morning. Alpha Protocol and Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3
  • jeremycarrier - December 25, 2013 1:37 p.m.

A PS4!
  • SomeOddGuy - December 25, 2013 1:22 p.m.

I got a rock... Seriously, I pretty much got some clothes and money, but that money is gonna be used to build part of my Gaming PC this year!(and probably some gaming related items with it as well)
  • supergiraffe - December 25, 2013 1:06 p.m.

Asura's Wrath, Ass Creed Revelations, Remember me, Mario and Luigi Dream Team, and Donkey Kong. I'm hoping to buy a PS4 on boxing day, but I probably won't.
  • Michformer - December 25, 2013 1 p.m.

A Day One Edition (yes, Day One) Xbox One and Guinness World Records 2014: Gamer's Edition
  • GenderBender_9000 - December 25, 2013 6 p.m.

I used to love reading those world record books when I was a kid. I can't believe they still make them.
  • Shiver - December 25, 2013 12:50 p.m.

A gaming Laptop!