• InFeRnOg - August 1, 2011 7:56 a.m.

IF I decide to get this, I could see myself selling stuff depending how the market is and how much they'll charge me to list something. Will never, ever buy something with real money though, but wouldn't mind making some extra cash on those who will.
  • kassmageant - August 1, 2011 7:40 a.m.

@ JachAnen can't disagree about opinion on activison and don't no shit about Wow so i won't judge you, but lemme tell ya, as veteran diablo 2 player this is Great news. as time went on, spam about trade offers became the worst part of experiance with diablo. sometimes, in-game spam-bot messages poped up on half of frickin screen! u can imagine that was pretty irritating in heat of battle, even blocking spam bot messages didn't helped much 'cause there simply made new accounts after some time. separating this aspect of the game from core gameplay will make the game feel more like.. well, a game, not a frickin black friday sale. i'm actually equally frightened as happy about that - most of my diablo time was MF'ing, this auction system will certainly only worse my diablo addiction : D
  • JachAnen - August 1, 2011 7:18 a.m.

CoD is getting worse with every release, WoW is a minimal effort MMO that isn't even F2P like every other low/bad graphics MMO. So this really sounds like more greediness from Blizzard/Activision. Thought EA had trademarked this kind of business, but seems that they have competition nowadays.
  • gibbsy24 - August 1, 2011 7:17 a.m.

Hmm, I don't think I would ever buy something for actual money, but if I could make a few bucks off of someone that does. I like.
  • Hobojedi - August 1, 2011 7:13 a.m.

So.. a bunch of starter items are going to be flooding the Auction House?
  • ElwoodFiore - August 1, 2011 7:07 a.m.

Lol i really am wating for this game to come out. Im getting bored of tibia. And i hate WoW.