We Recommend

• flabslapper - August 14, 2010 1:59 a.m.

You actually managed to pit my two favorite video game girls against each other, Etna and Morrigan, in which I immidiatly began to think about them tail-f*cking each other...thank you Elston!!!!
  • DarkTone - August 14, 2010 1:56 a.m.

@ Cyberninja Thats not a bad idea. One overpowers the other but nice cocept.
  • epicdominican91 - August 14, 2010 1:49 a.m.

I liked that mention of the Ryu vs. Scorpion vid, but I like this one better. Plus it kinda makes more sense (considering your talkin about Akuma (although you were talkin about Scorpion)). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ujv8vmhmHno
  • NanoElite666 - August 14, 2010 1:27 a.m.

Part of my says "What, no Ratchet meets Jak?", but then the other part of me says "Fans of that idea have been kicking it around for years, why bother restating it?" Besides, those two (and Sly) are going to have a romp with each other in the upcoming Heroes on the Move anyways. Uncharted X Sly sounds like an interesting idea, though, and I've never even played any of the Sly games (definitely going to be picking up the Sly Collection when it comes out).
  • HawtKakez - August 14, 2010 1:23 a.m.

Most of these I didn't see as "I want that now" but the one that made me pound my fist with vigor was the Katamari x Nintendo. Honestly, that works perfectly as well as giving a direct shot of pure nostalgia in your bloodstream.
  • abbottfrizzell - August 14, 2010 12:16 a.m.

4 ODST sent into a city to rescue civilians 4 Civilians fighting to stay alive Both in a sandbox environs, fighting there way towards one another and then they meet up and have to make their way to a location with smokers, hunters and the flood chasing you.. just saying could be a bit of fun
  • abbottfrizzell - August 14, 2010 12:10 a.m.

Halo 3: ODST X Left 4 Dead 2. It could be fun, who knows!
  • sleepy92ismypsn - August 13, 2010 11:51 p.m.

Sly X Uncharted Fucking brilliant idea
  • Metroidhunter32 - August 13, 2010 11:02 p.m.

I would play them all.
  • crumbdunky - August 13, 2010 10:26 p.m.

What about Sonic and Mar...shit, sorry.
  • WickedSid - August 13, 2010 10:11 p.m.

Street Fighter x Mortal Kombat would be badass, almost as badass as Animator and all-around badass dude, Monty Oum (Animator of Haloid if you didn't already know).
  • shyfonzie - August 13, 2010 10:06 p.m.

I was with you until Sly Cooper. What? God I want Katamari X Nintendo though. Could I pick up junk in my own Animal Crossing house? *baby laugh*
  • ClusterShart - August 13, 2010 9:55 p.m.

Why not Metroid and Mass Effect? That seems like a better fit to me.
  • SumthingStupid - August 13, 2010 9:53 p.m.

what about microsoft vs sony vs nintendo or ratchet and clank vs jak and daxter vs sly
  • Tobio - August 13, 2010 9:40 p.m.

@ Unoriginal: That would either create THE AWESOMEST GAME EVAH! Or a huge void that will suck the whole universe into a Katamari ball
  • Unoriginal - August 13, 2010 9:28 p.m.

Don't be afraid to dream a little bigger. Sony X Nintendo X Microsoft
  • Champion - August 13, 2010 9:27 p.m.

you guys know about this right? I understand they're slightly different concepts, but the titles of the articles.. http://www.gamesradar.com/f/crossovers-that-need-to-happen/a-20100217105730155083
  • Cyberninja - August 13, 2010 8:54 p.m.

uncharted and infamous would work well.
  • sgloomy - August 13, 2010 8:50 p.m.

how about DC vs Marvel? that would be very satisfying!!
  • Eaxis - August 13, 2010 8:46 p.m.

Ducktales X Donkey Kong TMNT X Spider Man Bonus: Ducktales X Mafia, a serious open world themed game.