• g4m3rk1dd - August 14, 2010 8:23 p.m.

brings me back to that article that was written a while back about who the strongest game character was...you should redo that :)
  • PanicJester - August 14, 2010 7:37 p.m.

\,,/, Rare vs Nintendo ,\,,/ Mario Vs Conker Banjo Vs Donkey Kong Link Vs Juno from jet force jemmini Samus Vs Joanna from prefect dark
  • R_U_Guys_From_British - August 14, 2010 3:22 p.m.

Mass Effect X Halo maybe?
  • ihopethisisnotantistasblood - August 14, 2010 3:03 p.m.

resident evil X dead rising at least it would make a little sense
  • grizzly311 - August 14, 2010 2:12 p.m.

How about anything crossed with Studio Ghibli? Go fighting Totoros!!
  • Kage_No_Shi - August 14, 2010 12:45 p.m.

I'm not to familiar with Darkstalkers, but I'm a rabid Disgaea fanatic. If nothing else, perhaps they could have Darkstalker characters as add-on playable characters (and maps, perhaps a side-story)? I mean, Morrigan and Lilith would be a perfect fit for Disgaea, actually, from what I know of them.
  • philipshaw - August 14, 2010 11:41 a.m.

Some great choices here, I really want the Halo X Metriod to happen but it never will
  • AuthorityFigure - August 14, 2010 10:53 a.m.

Crocodile Dundee versus Wonder Woman. Oh wait, wrong forum.
  • Jadernader - August 14, 2010 10:19 a.m.

haha no,,, Pyramid Head versus those jailkepper things u fight in Lost in Nightmares on RE5,, the ones that use anchors to kill you dead... that would be badass
  • quincytheodore - August 14, 2010 8:51 a.m.

I can't believe you miss MGS x FF. Why? Because I can't think other franchises that span over decades, generations of consoles and just filled with the most memorable characters in gaming industry
  • BlackElement17 - August 14, 2010 8:03 a.m.

My suggestions would be Pokemon X Digimon, Power Rangers X Godzilla and Everything X Everything else
  • CurryIsGood - August 14, 2010 5:58 a.m.

what I want is C&C Red Alert meets regular C&C just think about the soviet kivovs raining bombs on a GDI mammoth tanks
  • Xtapolapopotamus - August 14, 2010 5 a.m.

Holy shit. Uncharted x Sly Cooper would make me die from fan-insanity, or infanity, if you will. Those are two of my most favorite franchises in the world and you're right, the banter between Sly and Drake would be absolute gold. God damn, I think I need a moment to recover. Looks like I know what my dreams for the next week are going to be about.
  • xR3VOLV3RMAN69x - August 14, 2010 4:48 a.m.

what about like starfox and halo that would be awsome
  • Sevej - August 14, 2010 4:20 a.m.

Roger Wilco vs Threepwood ROCKS!!!
  • AlpineGuy - August 14, 2010 4:15 a.m.

I know my last comment was stupid. Good article, though!
  • AlpineGuy - August 14, 2010 4:14 a.m.

Would love to see a Konami X Capcom game of some kind. Solid Snake and Leon Kennedy teaming up up to fight zombie terrorists, perhaps?
  • AznNguyen72 - August 14, 2010 3:59 a.m.

Sly x Uncharted would be freaking epic! i could just see Drake trying to solve a puzzle in a temple ruin while Sly's making a comment about how it would be so much easier if they could just find a secret door that leads them straight to the treasure.
  • seanhayden - August 14, 2010 2:35 a.m.

The Sly Cooper series is amazing. Nice article.
  • Cyberninja - August 14, 2010 2:31 a.m.

well darktone it would be easier then trying to get sly in a game with nathan drake because both would be humans anyway