• lovinmyps3 - May 16, 2011 5:20 a.m.

This article is one of my favorites.
  • ack235 - April 21, 2011 10:26 p.m.

This is frekin awsom!!! if If that Catipilar moustachioed man was sky high, the world wouldve been a hella lot better. To quote FauxFurry. "Put that in your pipe and smoke it"
  • philipshaw - April 21, 2011 11:39 a.m.

This article was and still is amazing, also nice intro Mikel
  • zigs - April 21, 2011 9:44 a.m.

Just as funny as second time round xD Fucking hysterical read!
  • jackthemenace - April 21, 2011 9:29 a.m.

I would buy that game.
  • OtterPopAfterbirth - April 21, 2011 8:16 a.m.

dear mr. reparaz, awesome article. you guys should have more articles of this form "what if _____ did ______". examples: what if marcus phenix was a vegan? what if solid snake went on dancing with the stars? alright i'm sure you can come up with much better ones. by the way, where'd you get that shirt that just says "drugs"? homemade?
  • JuliePeesgood - April 21, 2011 3:34 a.m.

Wow... Awesomeness. Pure awesomeness.
  • dphoenix192 - April 21, 2011 3:17 a.m.

This reminds me of hipsterhitler.com Its a pretty funny comic if any of you haven't heard of it.
  • Bianchi - April 21, 2011 3:11 a.m.

It's also my brithday lol.....WAIT DOES THAT MEAN IM LIKE HITLER? D: lol just kidding, i liked this article a lot, and lol at the tags? xd
  • HumanMeatPuppet - April 21, 2011 2:59 a.m.

This is the exact article I read when I had gone through a dry period of GR. It was a huge mistake to ever stop visiting this site frequently. I'd like to commend Mikel Reparaz for finding a newfound love for this site. * On a side note, no I do not smoke weed
  • 8bitBaby - April 21, 2011 2:30 a.m.

also the WANT MORE section! it's wonderfully chaotic! "Holy shit guys there’s a webpage with boobs on it" XDD
  • 8bitBaby - April 21, 2011 2:28 a.m.

XDD the broken images. gold.
  • elchetos - April 21, 2011 2:28 a.m.

Pure awesome sauce!! Like, damn good, man
  • Yaro - April 21, 2011 2:06 a.m.

Yeah my personal fave. =3
  • ninjaemperor - April 21, 2011 2:03 a.m.

My favorite article ever.
  • FauxFurry - April 21, 2011 1:54 a.m.

This article ought to be enough to get them to legalize it. "It just might prevent the next genocidal mad-man from nearly wiping an entire race from the face of the Earth which he is bent on conquering! Put that in your pipe and smoke it!" Of course, someone will call Godwin's Law on the whole thing and then everything will be reset to square one.
  • deadhead8786 - April 21, 2011 1:42 a.m.

Funny article, and probably true. If Hitler was a potsmoker he probably would have been playing hackey sack instead of planning the murder of millions.
  • Moondoggie1157 - April 21, 2011 1:12 a.m.

We all know if Hitler smoked herb he never would have picked on the jews... He would have completed art school and picked on the French, like the rest of us normal people. (Yes I know the French fell to Germany, I know my history) Well, he would have picked on either the French or the Dutch and their damned wooden shoes... I kid ;) happy 420, much love friends!
  • MsSmith - April 21, 2011 1:01 a.m.

Mikel, if you'd ever run for president, I'd vote for you. Then create fake people to vote for you. Then go to jail.
  • geneticallyalteredsupergiraffeejaculatinggrenades - April 21, 2011 1:01 a.m.

I went back and reread this earlier today. Now it's on the homepage again.