• Det.Coleman - January 28, 2011 5:17 p.m.

The sheep represent feelings of powerlessnes and the loss of individuality in japanese society and how it affect the sexuality of its citizens. The climbing of a tower to escape the hands of the hag, represent the eternal struggle against conformism and its small victories in keeping stride and its numerous losses due to sucumbing to criticism. Or they're just sheep and that's just a tower of blocks, what do I know, I don't got no degree in phsycology/sociology, I just bust in the mugs of the suspected in my search of the guilty.
  • soren7550 - January 28, 2011 4:36 p.m.

I just love how excited everyone got when they were at the end of the puzzle/level/whatever you wish to call it. Also, now is one of those times I really wish that I could speak & read Japanese.
  • AntistasMetroid - January 28, 2011 3:25 p.m.

LOVE IS OVER! *inexcusably large jaw drop and hissing noise* DONT CUM! *dick punch* makes perfect sense to me!
  • nwnfan98 - January 28, 2011 2:24 p.m.

AKIRA!!!!
  • KiwiCommander - January 28, 2011 1:51 p.m.

The morning FAPS rock. I love you GamesRadar
  • philipshaw - January 28, 2011 1:06 p.m.

Best FAP yet but I have still have no clue to what this game is about
  • CanadianBeaverHunter - January 28, 2011 12:23 p.m.

Ended on the perfect sound effect.
  • Unoriginal - January 28, 2011 10:20 a.m.

You lost me at herro
  • CitizenThom - January 28, 2011 8:02 a.m.

When they localise it, they can get away with subtitles I think...if that gets it to the West quicker anyways. Looks like a bizarre game, so I'm interested.
  • KielbasaNinja - January 28, 2011 7:18 a.m.

LMAO @Tyler Beat the level, get a sandwich. Seems like a fair trade to me.
  • SuperSmasher - January 28, 2011 5:30 a.m.

I think you guys should get the japanese version, and voiceover the whole game, but you don't plan out the script, it's all on a whim! :D That would be amazing!
  • Darkhawk - January 28, 2011 4:49 a.m.

This will NEVER come West. Ever.
  • MuleVariant - January 28, 2011 4:38 a.m.

"When do I get to fuck something?" fantastic.
  • Crabhand - January 28, 2011 4:35 a.m.

If only there were English subtitles! I really love the animation style of this game, it looks magnificent. This was probably the funniest FAP to date, especially at the end when Chris was trying to learn the controls while nearly dying.
  • Shenlong4517 - January 28, 2011 4:20 a.m.

I find it hilarious that the abbreviation "FAP" would be applied to Catherine, of all games.
  • Yaro - January 28, 2011 4:18 a.m.

I'll play the demo later today (+1GMT) and then will (hopefully) write what the demo is about. (I know a bit japanese hope I'll make heads and tails of it) Great FAP!
  • staplersexits - January 28, 2011 4:15 a.m.

I really, really want this game to come out in the west.
  • EnragedTortoise1 - January 28, 2011 4 a.m.

Isn't Catherine a demon or something?
  • Innounci - January 28, 2011 3:59 a.m.

i have no idea what is going on...but for some reason, i suddenly understand the ending to 2001: A Space Odyssey...go figure
  • MrDuracraft - January 28, 2011 3:58 a.m.

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! There should be one or two full GR staff FAPs per month, with preferably ridiculous games like this. It was just amazing, I couldn't stop laughing at how huge the guys mouth got every time he yelled