We Recommend

• GRwarrior - July 18, 2009 9 p.m.

@lorchan I agree with the making houses in the sims being fun, but I think the most interesting thing is killing them in strange and cruel ways. reCAPTCHA: Murder FTW
  • lovinmyps3 - July 5, 2009 8:44 p.m.

@hiyohi55 1. Yes, they're are hot girls who like video games. To name a few: Jade Raymond (producer of Assassins Creed) and GamesRadars very own Lizzie Cuevas (who is a major babe). 2. Stop being such a conservative douchbag. "gayest shit i have ever heard". They're isn't anything wrong with being gay.
  • lorchan - July 2, 2009 11:36 p.m.

Problem: Bruckheimer seems to think of video games as longer, interactive movies. That's bad. Another bad thing: When did the Sims become story driven? When I get around to fiddling with the Sims the fun all comes from making the house. Last, but not least, why is that companies, these days, are begging for the attention of women? Half of the time they already have a female crowd, and don't even know it. The more they try to appeal to us, the more they sometimes end up insulting us. Nintendo is a prime example. They keep shoving this fashion, pink shit down our throats, saying 'Look, come play our games, we have stuff you'll like!' when most of us became Nintendo fans from Samus, or Link. Heck, this month's Nintendo Power has a Kingdom Hearts cover, a series that, as far as I know, has a huge following of female fans... Awhile back a video game commentary channel I watch on youtube got a video from a girl saying how much she loved watching the videos, and what one of them replied is 'We have female fans?' This suprised me. There are a lot of us, but nobody seems to notice... Makes me wonder why :/ (Sorry for the uber long comment D:)
  • Elbo444 - July 1, 2009 9:04 p.m.

@TheWebSwinger rofl
  • sharklion - July 1, 2009 6:18 p.m.

Worst case scenario: Legend of Zelda Disney movie
  • theeambassador - July 1, 2009 1:36 p.m.

remember alladin on genesis, or the lion king, pretty good stuff, and if you've seen any movie footage, this does have potential, just so long as it doesn't go the transformers route and think the lower the rating, the more fart and humping jokes you have to include for "humor"
  • melloe - July 1, 2009 8 a.m.

okay yeah. casting Jake Gyllenhaal as the buff, half-naked prince would definitely attract more women. worked for me, although I do wish they would've actually found someone persian. . .
  • TheWebSwinger - July 1, 2009 6:35 a.m.

"Can Jerry Bruckheimer attract female gamers?" Not with his face. Zing!
  • MexicanEminem - July 1, 2009 4:15 a.m.

shadowmaster 187 is right a complete future failure to be created by Disney but than again what do I know....
  • mit125 - July 1, 2009 3:53 a.m.

Seriously, this must be a joke. That picture (POP) is a joke. We need to keep people like this out of gaming. They are only there to make money and have no concern about the games. Can you imagine the games? National Treasure is to film as what is to gaming? Good God!!!
  • JohnnyMaverik - June 30, 2009 11:50 p.m.

Wtf are you complaining about girls for? Girlfriends are for noobs. As for Bruckheimer and his interest in games and game movies, I'll watch closely but I'm not expecting much.
  • MechGyver - June 30, 2009 10:35 p.m.

There goes that moron(boy) again!!!
  • MechGyver - June 30, 2009 10:34 p.m.

LOL...Family Guy reference...
  • MechGyver - June 30, 2009 10:29 p.m.

@ Cyberninja Sir you are shallow and pedantic.
  • GamesRadarShanePatterson - June 30, 2009 9:38 p.m.

well, to be fair, jerry bruckheimer produced all 3 Pirates movies at Disney and National Treasure as well. That mostly means that Prince of Persia is going to be a blockbuster epic that's also a bit family-friendly. I don't really see why anybody's super upset about that. Just means there's a lot of money going into it to be as fun as possible. I also don't see how you can be "demoted" to one of the largest multinational corporations in the world that rakes in millions upon millions of dollars for making entertainment fit for a large audience. I thought the Pirates (first one at least) was a lot of fun, as well as both NT movies. Unless you guys like your Prince dark, emo, brooding and with tons of Godsmack, then you may be upset. Remember: Sands of Time was a pretty fun adventure game before the series got stale.
  • GRwarrior - June 30, 2009 9:33 p.m.

P.S If you guys wan't to argue about g-g-girls don't do it in a comments page.
  • GRwarrior - June 30, 2009 9:27 p.m.

@shadowmaster187 I agree, I mean game movies are garbage, but Disney game movies? That's just embarrassing.
  • shadowmaster187 - June 30, 2009 9:11 p.m.

He's good looking, I give him that, but for The Prince of Persia to be demoted to a DISNEY movie?! I mean seriously, I'm a girl gamer and you don't see me being attracted to something so stupid! Those games were bad ass! To be ruined by Disney...ugh...fail.
  • Cyberninja - June 30, 2009 8:27 p.m.

before anyone else say something about it sims is story driven because it the unique story of your sim.
  • shadowless92 - June 30, 2009 8:20 p.m.

@Mitennz LOL also i cba reading this article it didnt interest me