• ZombiePirate215 - November 13, 2008 3:35 a.m.

Chester, Infinity Ward is working forward, Activision has Treyarch working on titles in between Infinity Ward products so thatpeople don't get bored. At least they're trying for a new take on the WW2 experience instead of doing modern again or working of the German perspective. Would you rather have Infinity Ward wasting their time on another WW2 game or working on something new and exciting?
  • chester_spartan - November 13, 2008 1:27 a.m.

It is so dumb that its WW2 and whats even dumber is they let Treyarc do it when Infinityward woulda done it 100X better
  • punkrockstar22 - July 2, 2009 7:01 p.m.

i <3 this game!!!!!!!!! i really hope that they make a new one for wii but with a headset!!=]
  • xenosaga108 - May 28, 2009 3:01 p.m.

I really believe that COD:WAW is accualy one of my favorite games!! when i started to play it i didnt want to put down my controller! so anyone who disrepects WAW is just a P.O.S.
  • m4ggot - May 27, 2009 10:01 p.m.

good game, but the online is really amateur shit. an average modder could've developed it better. ReCAPTCHA: used srinagar
  • slipknot555and666 - May 25, 2009 12:44 p.m.

nazi zombies is sick
  • hairy truman - May 25, 2009 12:09 a.m.

i hate people that bitch about call of duty:WaW. they just dont like it because they suck at it. in modern warefare, ALL of the weapons in the multiplayer are automatics except like 2 snipers, 2 assaults, and like 1 shotgun(i dont think the other counts cuz its semi-auto). world at war(multiplayer) is much harder cuz of the semi-auto rifles and bolt-actions. im just saying that in modern warfare, you could just walk into a room and spray-n'-pray and get at least several kills. my final word is that COD:WaW IS MORE tactical that COD4. (i only focus on the multiplayer aspect cuz lets be honest here, thats all you fanboys bitch about anyway. the fact that world war 2 games suck now, and that you're horrible at them). by the way, the people i know that like COD4 and not COD:WaW, only focus on the multiplayer and not the story.
  • sheggy6 - April 14, 2009 12:40 a.m.

this has happened to me alot im playing online im in the Wehrmachts team with my friends and then one of the red army guys looks at my gamercard and goes so umm are you a real nazi? but i think if you think the germans and russians have both done genocide Who killed ukranians b4 the UN started russia but yeah once the match is done and my team wins they all go that im a nazi seriously thats why i love this game because little retards like to be racisst making no sense thinking that germans in stalingrad got murdered my grandfather was there commiting canibalism and what did the russians do as well? they invaded berlin raped the children women and ate people even though there was plenty of food
  • cookiesrgood - February 26, 2009 4:31 a.m.

I'm sorry 2 say dis, but ur "Vendetta" guide is kinda wrong....U can get an Achievement by killing all 8 of the enemies with only 5 bullets. It's really ez 2 get this
  • brummboy12 - February 11, 2009 12:04 p.m.

Why is it that a couple of these missions aren't on the Call of Duty WaW for Wii?
  • brummboy12 - February 10, 2009 12:15 p.m.

Ican't wait for CoD Modern Warfare 2
  • Skykid - January 26, 2009 10 p.m.

THANK YOU!!!!! I used this to beat lot o' a** in the game. And to bad critics: Go f***ing shove it!
  • milwil09 - January 24, 2009 11:53 a.m.

I haven't played COD4 yet so i cant judge but it cant b much better than WAW.
  • thefinalmax - January 9, 2009 5:18 a.m.

I can't say it's better than COD4, having only played COD4 once, but it is a great game. @snoop323: Zombie mode is essentially, like they said, a survival mode. The zombies come in waves (rounds), and your job is to not die. As I understand it, there's no definite end, although I doubt they programmers put in too many levels, because no one wants to play Zombie Survival for 8,000 rounds.
  • BM643 - January 6, 2009 12:56 a.m.

This game rocks!
  • noobeater - January 4, 2009 5:32 p.m.

i onlygot it a week back as i thought it would be totally rubbish compared to cod 4 and whilst i still prefer cod 4 somewhat i am suprised as to how good it actually is...however a few problems...1- grenades land in front of u so often that on veteren its impossible to replenish ealth...somehow im managing and 2- the zombie mode doesnt work coz no one ever works together i can only play if my mates play with me
  • slymaster - January 2, 2009 6:14 p.m.

CoD WAW is awsome if you say it sucks then why even post a comment here if you think it sucks you shouldn't be reading the artical so you can dis the game post a comment on a game you like B****S
  • KissOfKaos - September 13, 2009 1:55 a.m.

Cod-WaW is sick, a lot better for 360 tho, I have it for Wii. Its hard here and there but definitely keeps your interest.. I've been playing it for awhile now, I dont often get chances to play.. but l8ly its been my #1 thing lol.. trying to beat the game b4 i set up live.. I worked on it 6 hrs once, and got thru a crap load of levels,, right now i'm on ring of steel 6 more levels to go and WOOOOT i beat it :) All you who think this games sucks, just means Ya'll suck at it.. so go F it mann
  • punkrockstar22 - July 2, 2009 6:59 p.m.

i really want to do the zombie level! Right now im at the one called Blood and Iron. And yes girls can play just as good as guys and even better!! XD!!!
  • Baconator96 - May 2, 2009 5:40 a.m.

bad guide. you need to dedicate more than just a paragraph to a level.