• bluscorp - February 2, 2011 11:16 p.m.

LOL HAHA God this was funny. I actuall like Call of duty still, although the story was a bit shite in blops. im looking forward to bulletstorm though.
  • FlyinHawaiian13 - February 2, 2011 11:11 p.m.

Funny to see people expecting maturity out of a game that gives you bonus points for being drunk. Also the demo was awesome.
  • Burdmayn - February 2, 2011 10:53 p.m.

Charlie, you just convinced me to go out and buy Bulletstorm. But aren't you technically disobeying the embargo?
  • fetalspray - February 2, 2011 10:53 p.m.

Im sick of people who cant take a joke commenting on things, this is a parody not a diss, its not saying the call of duty is shit its just making jovial fun out of the cliche's included in a market saturated with serious shooters. Bulletstorm itself is pretty much built on cliche's and stereotypes and the developers know this because thats the point, its meant to be like every over the top action film youve ever seen, totally ott, predictable, stupid, full of cheesy one liners, swearing and gore but thats why its fun, just like its fun to watch a balls to the wall action film rather than a thrilling war epic. It doesnt take itself seriously and if you do then you need a brain scan as its a wonder you ever made it out of the primordial soup. This is said from an objective standpoint as I love the call of duty games and I also loved the bulletstorm demo. Its just a joke.
  • CaptainSalmon - February 2, 2011 10:52 p.m.

Ah, amazingly immature humour for such an amazingly immature game. And you know what? I love it.
  • Ironarm - February 2, 2011 10:36 p.m.

Perfect. Great campaign. Bulletstorm is going to be awesome, for the same reasons as Vanquish was...it doesn't take itself seriously in any way, shape, or form. Can't wait!
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - February 2, 2011 10:25 p.m.

As someone who's played and finished Bulletstorm, all I can say is...
  • celticsfan645 - February 2, 2011 10:18 p.m.

Damn it, i downloaded it and everything and it wouldnt play. CURSE YOU EPIC GAMES
  • Z-man427 - February 2, 2011 10:16 p.m.

Eh. not really that funny at all, but mildly entertaining
  • brightroar - February 2, 2011 10:16 p.m.

I thought it was awesome. I think Bulletstorm is going to a be a breath of fresh air.
  • soren7550 - February 2, 2011 10:10 p.m.

This was just too funny! Esp. whenever you shoot, you hear a dull voice exclaim "boring-boring-boring-boring"
  • GamesRadarTylerWilde - February 2, 2011 10:06 p.m.

Well, I liked it.
  • 510BrotherPanda - February 2, 2011 9:59 p.m.

Meh, I'm not into current-gen shooters, like Matt Cundy said. Was the gun saying "BORING BORING" as it fired?
  • g4m3rk1dd - February 2, 2011 9:59 p.m.

UGH BLOODY SCREEN!! SO REAL... and Sergent Of The Master Sergents Most Important Person Of Extreme Sergents To The Max! so ready for this game to drop...
  • ninjaemperor - February 2, 2011 9:57 p.m.

And to everyone saying this is immature: THAT'S THE POINT. It's supposed to be ridiculous and juvenile.
  • ninjaemperor - February 2, 2011 9:55 p.m.

I actually thought this was hilarious
  • Shadowhatchi - February 2, 2011 9:55 p.m.

I don't even like call of duty and I didn't find this funny. I thought gears of war was ok but not that great and when bulletstorm was first announced I had some faith in it. Honestly this games stupid "parodies" are just showing me how immature these developers are and how immature they think we are.
  • batmanboy11 - February 2, 2011 9:51 p.m.

Win!
  • Spor - February 2, 2011 9:40 p.m.

Lols @ DICKTITS XD Still not gonna buy it though. Looks fully gash.
  • Klsmitty1012 - February 2, 2011 9:27 p.m.

HAHA!That made my day!!