• PistonTwister - January 4, 2012 5:47 a.m.

Im sorry Matt, I just couldnt concentrate on the text because of the large pictures of virtual breasts that you added in there.
  • HankVenture - January 4, 2012 5:45 a.m.

is it ok to sorta hate Ken Levine? because I am starting to get that peter molyneux vibe from him. Why do they focus on her chest! I mean I know she has a nice set with massive cleavage that we show off but I just don't get it. "but whatever, they have the right to shout out whatever they want." Can we sit and talk about it some more though and let me say I RARELY think about her chest.... RARELY.....did I mention how I rarely think about her tits?
  • GhostNappa2k10 - January 4, 2012 5:39 a.m.

Why am I not surprised Cundy wrote this article? :P
  • Zeos - January 4, 2012 5:02 a.m.

I'm more of an ass guy myself.
  • db1331 - January 4, 2012 7:48 a.m.

"It's no secret that ass has always been tit's greatest enemy. It's almost like a Muslim-Jewish thing but with tits and ass." -Kenny Powers
  • jonnylil - January 4, 2012 5 a.m.

Titieeeeees!!
  • Kuroken - January 4, 2012 5 a.m.

Levine is kind of a bad liar.
  • DarkSynopsis - January 4, 2012 4:49 a.m.

Can't say I thought that much about her boobs past the first time you see her myself... Though now I feel like I must or I'm not honoring the internet in some way...
  • asspills - January 4, 2012 4:42 a.m.

Hey guys, I heard we were talking about boobs!
  • cosmicshambles - January 4, 2012 4:39 a.m.

Really? So he's disappointed that the internet is perving over the large chested, tiny waisted, provocatively dressed, vulnerable female character his company has created? Come on now.
  • adamaustinandrew - January 4, 2012 4:37 a.m.

Really, Ken? You're surprised that people on the internet are obsessed with boobs? Have you been on the internet?
  • austincharlesbond - January 4, 2012 4:36 a.m.

Levine comes off as a bit of a hypocrite here.
  • walkef02 - January 4, 2012 4:34 a.m.

They couldn't have given her eyes that much thought... It looks like one's away to the shops while the other's already coming back with change! xx
  • happySaladGlacial - January 4, 2012 5:12 a.m.

Haha! You are so right! I should remember to look up... awkward in conversation.
  • Ulukai - January 4, 2012 5:16 a.m.

I seriously lol'ed at this!! That's brightened up my day! :P
  • Ranyos - January 4, 2012 4:33 a.m.

Booooooobs....