We Recommend

• thochaos - April 9, 2012 12:41 a.m.

Muramasa sucked hard but the rest of those games are solid. I would have put Resident Evil 4 on there even if it was just an enhanced port.
  • cusman - November 16, 2012 8:11 a.m.

I loved Resident Evil 4 on Wii
  • Darkhawk - April 9, 2012 7:48 a.m.

What a great list. My take (goddamn you Gamesradar for screwing up the formatting... I know it's coming but there's nothing I can do) 1) Super Mario Galaxy 2 2) No More Heroes 3) No More Heroes 2 4) Super Mario Galaxy 5) Endless Ocean: Blue World 6) Kirby's Epic Yarn 7) Red Steel 2 8) Zack and Wiki 9) Sin and Punishment 10) Muramasa
  • RonnyLive19881 - April 10, 2012 4:55 p.m.

There is no reason at all for Rayman to be on that list... Both Endless Ocean games, Twilight Princess, Sonic Colors, Red Steel 2, The Resident Evil chronicles, All the games listed before it AND Monster Hunter Tri are eons better than that crap New Super Mario Bros Wii rip off... Some times I just don't get GR Lol
  • EAC73 - February 11, 2013 4:20 p.m.

its not just the gameplay that made rayman orignis great, but the art style and music, and i would place above NSMB honestly
  • Rub3z - February 12, 2013 1:11 a.m.

Dude... did you even play Rayman Origins? Seriously. That game is the tits. It's l almost like a mathematical certainty, really. If you need further clarification or embellishment, I will provide for you this engrossingly simplistic and clear equation, the better for you to understand: Ahem... RAYMAN ORIGINS == THE TITS That's like, graduate or even doctorate thesis level algorithmic logic and problem solving right there, condensed into one tremendously beautiful algebraic certainty. That's like on the same level of Einstein's E=mc^2, his special theory of relativity... and that one's just a theory, it's not even a certainty. And to think that you have me to thank for that. A law of the universe, right there. You're welcome, people. You're welcome.
  • wheresmymonkey - April 11, 2012 6:49 a.m.

No Last Story, It's one of the best games i've played on any console. Other than that the list was pretty spot on. Could probably of done with Red Steel 2 as well come to think of it.
  • artcellrox - February 12, 2013 12:41 a.m.

... both games are in the last, what's wrong with you? :|
  • LordzOfChaos - February 12, 2013 3:44 p.m.

His comment was from a year ago, this list was recently updated.
  • talleyXIV - May 25, 2012 10:15 a.m.

People always talk shit about the Wii... but if those same people bought the top 10 games of this list and played them, I think they would be pretty happy with the console. It has a lot of great games, maybe not near a hundred like Xbox and PS3 but they are always way more original. Personally I like a good Zelda game much more than Arkham City that is out for every other console. By the way: There is no number 11.
  • talleyXIV - June 16, 2012 3:40 p.m.

This list is really messed up. Twilight Princess, Red Steel 2, No More Heroes 1, Kirby's Return to Dreamland....
  • sweetchiliheat - February 11, 2013 3:47 p.m.

They had all of those, except twilight princess (which was on gamecube as well). And they had NMH2, not 1.
  • Frieza - February 12, 2013 8:38 a.m.

Some would argue that NMH1 is better than NMH2. Better overal story, better characters/bosses, and more freedom are some things the first game had over the second. And the fact that NMH2 started to go downhill (pretty fast) after the 2nd rank battle is also a good argument. I would have loved to see both of them on the list. Maybe both of them tied for 6th.
  • MetroidPrimeRib - February 11, 2013 2:06 p.m.

I hope to God this list isn't in any kind of order.
  • Redeater - February 11, 2013 2:40 p.m.

Ah, it's nice to see I own almost every game on this list. (The ones I don't own are the ones I sure don't want). The Wii had its fair share of problems but the fact that you can make a "50 best" list and have people argue about games that weren't included kind of shows that it was a pretty great system after all.
  • sweetchiliheat - February 11, 2013 3:48 p.m.

This list has all my favourites, but I was surprised to see Okami didn't make it (I know it was PS2 to begin with, but usually GR includes it regardless of minor details).
  • SabreWing - February 12, 2013 2:34 a.m.

Actually, they included Resident Evil 4 which was on Gamecube, Playstation 2 AND PC. GamesRadar normally does not skip a chance to promote Okami. Highly suspicious...
  • LOZ4EVAH - February 11, 2013 3:51 p.m.

No More Heroes 3 PLEASE!! A good list. Own a lot of those
  • Frieza - February 12, 2013 8:39 a.m.

"Not yet." -Suda51
  • tehtimeisnow - February 11, 2013 3:52 p.m.

all a bunches of garbege seruoisely not a singel game on this list is worth playeing and wii isnt even a real ganeing systam its just a fihser price toy for littel kids