• oneshotfinch - April 17, 2012 1:38 p.m.

Hmm, Chrono Trigger was number 3 on the top 100 games last year. Goes to show how much of the staff that made that list are gone now...
  • BladedFalcon - April 17, 2012 2:02 p.m.

Pretty sure CT is still going to be within the top 5, so is it really that much of a difference? Besides, I think both games are at the top of their genre, but they are both very different games, so which is best honestly depends on who likes said genre better. I personally do tend to agree that Super Metroid IS better than CT, but that's my own personal opinion, of course.
  • garnsr - April 17, 2012 1:24 p.m.

You put the description for Actraiser in the Axelay section.
  • BladedFalcon - April 17, 2012 1:21 p.m.

Um guys... you copy Pasted the text for Actraiser where Axelay's should have been >>; Otherwise, pretty good list! Altough... Where Super Mario RPG? ._. Surely, it's better than Plok... >_>
  • Redeater - April 17, 2012 1:41 p.m.

I think they must have forgotten it. Super Mario RPG is still one of the finest games to date. What kid didn't love being able to use Bowser as a playable character??!!
  • Fuzunga - April 17, 2012 1:16 p.m.

I still prefer Kirby's Dreamland 3 to Kirby Superstar.
  • Redeater - April 17, 2012 1:12 p.m.

Alright I fully expected Yoshi's Island to be number one the way T'dar talks about it so much. That was a very pleasant surprise to see Metroid get some love. Personally I think I would have placed either Super Mario World or FFIV at number one.
  • Redeater - April 17, 2012 1:18 p.m.

It just might be my browser but you have the description for Actraiser on Axelay. I think this list clearly shows that the SNES was one of if not THE best system of all time.
  • BladedFalcon - April 17, 2012 1:44 p.m.

I still think the PS2 is right there with the SNES, Honestly. And depending on whether you take time and competition into account, the PS2 might even have bigger merit than the SNES. Still, there is no doubt that the SNES is a fucking beast regardless, and shall always be one.