Topics

best of PS Vita

• taokaka - October 25, 2012 3:23 p.m.

The list seems to be lacking a certain brilliant platformer called sound shapes.
  • squander - October 26, 2012 2:04 a.m.

this list will soon be dominated by a certain game called Persona 4 Golden (^.^)y
  • Skate360 - January 5, 2013 2:06 p.m.

Well said^^
  • winner2 - October 26, 2012 8:57 a.m.

I'd think about getting one if it had a new monster hunter or brought back old franchises like spyro or croc or something. And by old franchises I mean do them in the style they used to be in, not like the new generation spyro disaster.
  • jeff-adventureman-johnson - July 23, 2013 9:37 p.m.

you can always get the PSONE classics on the Playstation Store. PS Vita+The Legend of Dragoon= the best game ever in high def
  • Cyberninja - March 4, 2014 1:19 p.m.

I take huge issue with this list, Gravity Rush is easily the best game for Vita and it is 8th on this list really, I understand the top 2(However one is really really short and the other is a port, even if GR itself is short it has a ton of extra content, but whatever), everything else shouldn't be higher then Gravity Rush
  • taokaka - March 4, 2014 3:18 p.m.

I also agree that gravity rush should be higher, I strongly think it should be higher than tearaway. Virtue's last reward seems to also be placed too low. Also Danganronpa deserves a spot on this list in place of uncharted: golden abyss.
  • Cyberninja - March 4, 2014 6:27 p.m.

I agree, I also think Toukiden needs a spot as well, heck maybe they should have let their readers make the least, we all knew they would throw golden on the top.
  • winner2 - March 4, 2014 1:28 p.m.

I'm a little upset that Soul Sacrifice isn't on here, but I'm assuming that's just cause nobody in the office gives a shit for monster hunter mp games.
  • GR_LucasSullivan - March 4, 2014 8 p.m.

I'm really digging Toukiden right now, but no one will play with me :(
  • winner2 - March 5, 2014 5:31 a.m.

I havn't tried that yet but it looks cool, sorry your coworkers just don't understand Lucas.
  • wong-wei-chong - May 22, 2014 6:41 p.m.

I'm not too sure about that, wasn't Soul Sacrifice only released during sometime in April? Since this post was in March, Soul Sacrifice technically didn't come out yet. Or at least that's what I think.
  • homestar99 - March 4, 2014 6:36 p.m.

I bought a Vita. I really wish I hadn't. All the games are either inferior ports or uninteresting to me.
  • occasionalgoldfish - March 5, 2014 1:56 p.m.

I can't lie, I got my Vita just for Persona 4 Golden. And I am so glad that I did!