We Recommend

• DevonOO7 - April 10, 2012 3:33 p.m.

I`m playing through Grim Fandango right now
  • Mooshon - April 10, 2012 3:30 p.m.

Great list Sophia. Pretty much agree with that. Loved the hell out of Myst & Full Throttle but Monkey Island 2 specifically is my favourite of all time. The much developed art style and story tops the classic original for me.
  • 23Breach - April 10, 2012 3:15 p.m.

I'd be bias but I've had some fond memories of Stay Tooned, and probably the only one!
  • shawksta - April 10, 2012 3:03 p.m.

Great list Sophia, great to see the classics here, Grim vandago HELL YEAH! i was definitly expecting to the moon.
  • talleyXIV - April 10, 2012 2:08 p.m.

Fallout 1 + 2. Only complaint.
  • GR HollanderCooper - April 10, 2012 2:23 p.m.

Those aren't even close to being p&c adventures...
  • talleyXIV - April 10, 2012 3:15 p.m.

Well the thing about those games is that you point and then click, and that moves your player. Plus you travel a decent distance so I think they could be called adventures. Hmm
  • LEGOMatrix - April 10, 2012 3:45 p.m.

No way... you're trolling right? Am I feeding a troll?
  • festerblatz82 - April 10, 2012 3:42 p.m.

HaHA!
  • BackwaterRifle - April 10, 2012 5:27 p.m.

Yeah, Fallout 1 + 2 are old school RPG's. They are fantastic though
  • JMarsella09 - April 10, 2012 1:55 p.m.

A fine list, but really no Myst or Journeyman Project game. I still break those out from time to time.
  • metalgatesolid - April 10, 2012 1:15 p.m.

I loved the Discworld games. Funny and animation was pretty cool
  • awakeningaz - April 10, 2012 12:59 p.m.

The opening screen is Quest for Glory IV, but doesn't seem to have a blurb on it. So, does it make the cut? And I saw the screenshot, but I have to point out that Gabriel Knight II was the first point and click game I ever played...and at age 11, would have been thoroughly confused without a walkthrough book. The Internet is wonderful now.
  • GR_SophiaTong - April 10, 2012 1:13 p.m.

It's hard to fit 50 awesome games into 10 slots, but we added extra screens for honorable mentions. I know we're still missing a ton, but this is what happens when you can only do 10 :P
  • viberunner - April 10, 2012 12:57 p.m.

Three classics that deserve to be on this list: Beneath a Steel Sky Darkseed I No Mouth And I Must Scream
  • Redeater - April 10, 2012 12:47 p.m.

Glad to see so many of my childhood favorites on here. Loved the shit out of sierra games as a kid. I'm surprised Myst isn't on here. It was a touch over rated but it did introduce point and click to a lot of people.
  • GR_SophiaTong - April 10, 2012 12:52 p.m.

It's on the final slide, but yeah I played the crap out of that game but it was soooo hard.
  • Redeater - April 10, 2012 2:37 p.m.

For Christ's sake how did I miss that??!! I'm not used to this newfangled slideshow thingy!!
  • keltar93 - April 10, 2012 12:45 p.m.

This must have been the reason Charlie left- Gabriel Knight wasn't number 1
  • sirdilznik - April 10, 2012 12:38 p.m.

I could name so many: Space Quest III, Leisure Suit Larry VII, Full Throttle, Syberia I, Machinarium, Gemini Rue, I could go on and on... Obviously you had to keep some limit to the list or it would go on forever and I can't really argue with the merit of any of the titles on it.