• OkCyDe - February 14, 2013 1:46 p.m.

Disappointed you didn't include Double Dragon Advance. The original is the grandaddy of arcade fighting games, ported over many consoles over the years. But the GBA version brought the original concept right up to date adding a variety of new moves, weapons and levels. It had a brilliant 'pick-up-and-fight' level of addiction & replayability, & the option to play 2 player coop brought it to perfection.
  • BladedFalcon - February 14, 2013 3:57 p.m.

Ninja Five o is definitely one of the most underrated, unknown games of all time. Seriously awesome game, and I'd put it even higher than 33 still, but hey, it made the list, so taht's good enough for me, at least someone else remembers. Also, aside from Pokemon s/r/e, I really can't argue with the top 5, the cream of the crop, those games are.
  • CrashmanX - February 14, 2013 5:35 p.m.

That feel when I've played every game on this list (haven't beat them all, but played em). So many good games. The GBA was probably my favorite hand held, nostalgia aside. The DS was pretty damn great too, but it just didn't have the same variety in it's library (too much shovel ware IMO). PSP is damn awesome too, but that's in a separate league.
  • RushLight - March 5, 2014 1:17 p.m.

Really I feel like a better way to put it would be to say that its simply aged poorly. It was (probably, I can't say for sure as I wasn't even born when it came out) quite revolutionary when it came out but its sequels have refined and improved upon its mechanics so much that going back to it just makes it feel archaic and well, bad.
  • kevin-cruz - October 17, 2013 8:31 p.m.

is there a best SNES games list like this one? I tried searching the site
  • JMarsella09 - March 5, 2014 1:55 p.m.

Just throwing it out there... Hamtaro: Ham Ham Heartbreak is amazing...
  • robotic-fiend - March 5, 2014 5:48 p.m.

Damn straight.
  • nomis - March 5, 2014 2:50 p.m.

Klanoa is pretty awesome. Best/only amazon game purchase yet
  • GOD - March 5, 2014 9:45 p.m.

Golden Sun high on the list? Check. Carry on.
  • Relayer71 - March 6, 2014 6:34 p.m.

Final Fantasy Tactics is the only game on this list I have a problem with. It was just disappointing on many levels. Now, it wasn't a bad game, just that it came nowhere near the experience of the original FFT. Gameplay was solid enough but a huge part of the original game was the story (convoluted though it was at times) and the premise in this sequel was a joke.
  • subnormalbody1 - March 21, 2014 4:09 a.m.

I'm hungry, I feel like unicorn.
  • isaac-recio - September 6, 2014 2:12 p.m.

What about pokemon red rescue team?