• ShaneCedt - April 1, 2011 2:23 p.m.

NO KILLER 7 CAN'T BE ON THIS LIST EFF YOU GAMESRADAR EFF YOU TO HELL
  • TURbo - April 1, 2011 2:16 p.m.

Good for Katamari Damacy making the list.
  • AwesomeMan - April 1, 2011 2:04 p.m.

Great article...I understand it's subjective but I'm very disappointed Splinter Cell didn't make it anywhere on this list. Other then that, solid list!
  • GuinnessGamer3 - April 1, 2011 1:54 p.m.

great article loved number 83...poor Charlie. I argee with all of them and kinda glad that TP made it over OoT. A definate suprise at number 1 and i welcome. I love portal and cant wait for more. Good job and I only wish we all could witnesss the meeting over this. Glad you all made it through unharmed.
  • grizzly311 - April 1, 2011 1:46 p.m.

Good list. Glad to see FFVI up there. One thing I notice, and this is on several lists across several sites, is that Katamari Damacy is always picked over We Heart Katamari. I think the later is such an improvement over the original. New and innovative levels, and the control feels much, much better.
  • MonocledYaoGuai - April 1, 2011 1:38 p.m.

Honestly, I would recommend Majora's Mask over Wind Waker, but I know where you guys are coming from.
  • Veedot - April 1, 2011 1:33 p.m.

Not one Devil may cry disappoints me, guess there was a good reason
  • philipshaw - April 1, 2011 1:30 p.m.

Aweosme list guys, have to agree with your top 10. Portal is a must play for any gamer and I can see why it's number 1. Also have to agree with wind waker being the best Zelda game, although I wouldn't have had Twilight Princess on the list because it's my least favourite Zelda game. My only problem with the list is MGS3 not being higher on the list, also AC2 being ahead of it even though without MGS, AC would not exist
  • Stabby_Joe - April 1, 2011 1:29 p.m.

Why is it that I have always take issue with claims leveled at Shadow of the Colossus than most other games? I still loved it... "Close to perfection"? While I could dispute that, instead I'll just shut up and enjoy the well put together article.
  • AndIThoughtHeSmelledLikePizzaOnTheOutside - April 1, 2011 1:27 p.m.

Really!? Talkradar! Really? It must be April fools day because I looked through your stupid list and there is not one, NOT A SINGLE ONE, amiga a zx spectrum game. I have like 18 that would be more fun to play then portal or uncharted2! . . . . . . Actually I agreed with this list overall. It hit most of my favorites.
  • Crofto - April 1, 2011 1:25 p.m.

Sorry, my bad, Arkham Asylum was my game of the year in 2009!
  • Crofto - April 1, 2011 1:23 p.m.

Obviously don't agree with the overall tone of the list (The Sims 3 higher than Okami? 'K); Mass Effect 2 and BioShock being so high show how your taste isn't generally great since they're both 8/10 games, at best. Arkham Asylum, also, while my game of the year last year, isn't actually *that* remarkable to be so high on the list. But whatever, could go on forever. Anyway, what does give this list a small nod of approval from me -- and I generally never agree with these lists on any site, in fact I instantly despise them and the writers afterwards, so consider yourself lucky! -- is having Wind Waker in the top 5. Wind Waker is massively under-appreciated, and I salute you guys for giving it the top spot over OoT and TP, 'cause even as good as they are, Wind Waker is a masterpiece of gaming design. It's also timeless, and still quite possibly the most artistically beautiful game ever released, and due to the way it looks is still better looking than modern games. Yes, really.
  • copedude - April 1, 2011 1:07 p.m.

also I see alot of people putting down portal as number 1 but not adding their own in replacement. Just saying
  • copedude - April 1, 2011 1:01 p.m.

I'm sure someone already said this but Heart Gold/Soul Silver > Black/White
  • AlaskaGrown - April 1, 2011 12:57 p.m.

Great article guys. I cannot begin to imagine how difficult this must have been - like picking which is your of your favorite child. I look forward to hearing more on Tdar.
  • db1331 - April 1, 2011 12:49 p.m.

I will back Metroid Prime as well. I played the game for the first time not even two years ago and it completely blew my mind. It absolutely still holds up (at least the trilogy version). Also, seeing Wind Waker made me smile. I just bout a 10' Gamecube controller extension cable from Amazon last night so I can play through it again IN BED. I don't know if that's cool, or sad, but I did it.
  • SlinkyDink - April 1, 2011 12:42 p.m.

and where the fuck is Pokemon SNAP!
  • SlinkyDink - April 1, 2011 12:41 p.m.

Final Fantasy VII is NOT on the list! This sort of behavior is what keeps me coming to to your site every day. That game is so overrated.
  • TheHolyHandGrenade - April 1, 2011 12:30 p.m.

Love this article, totally agree with portal being numero 1. I loved that game to death.
  • PushesPaperInACircle - April 1, 2011 11:59 a.m.

Brett's Nintendo biased stank was all over this. All the games than really need to be represented are here, but I can see how people had problems with the order. Portal 1st? Really?