• Genericide - April 1, 2011 8:19 p.m.

Wow that's a lot of comments. So much that it's increased by quite a bit in the time spent reading this. There are a lot of things I could say here. A LOT of things. But really, it would be absolutely impossible for you to get even the majority of this list to agree exactly on any individuals personal top list, given personal taste. I would therefore call this an overall futile endeavor. However, I suppose that you might introduce someone to a great game they've never played is enough. I may have many issues with this list, but I agree with a decent amount of it and won't begrudge you for trying.
  • MrDuracraft - April 1, 2011 8:18 p.m.

To the people saying "OMG LOL IS DIS APRIL FOLZ JOKES?" or "Is this an April Fools joke?" for the not idiots, this was posted on March 31st, not necessarily the day you are reading it on.
  • rjjones - April 1, 2011 8:17 p.m.

The first 5 comments/commenters made me laugh harder than I have yet today! Lulz aside, I'm glad SOMEONE finally had the balls to do a true, legit "Best 100" that I feel I can truly agree with!
  • gigahoe - April 1, 2011 8:16 p.m.

Sport games are getting no love on here. I know it's annoying when they release one every year but seriously no PES, Sensible Soccer, Madden or even Pong!
  • soren7550 - April 1, 2011 8:13 p.m.

Portal? Bah, the more people gush on about it, the more I tend to hate it. It's not that it's bad (it isn't), it just that it's ok. Maybe I feel that way due to afore mentioned people always gushing about it. Mass Effect should have ranked higher IMO.
  • gigahoe - April 1, 2011 8:13 p.m.

I may cry, no Monkey Island or Broken Sword!! Yay for Grim Fandango though!
  • DaFunk - April 1, 2011 8:11 p.m.

Someone who already believes that Portal is the greatest game of all time putting their reasons into text is not going to sway me. I finished that game, therefore I have my views on it and other people will have their own. I could read the text a million times, I still can't comprehend how someone could say it's #1. But that's my opinion; it doesn't mean anything more than any other opinions floating out there. So please, don't insult my reading comprehension. I just don't agree. That's all I'm saying.
  • insertdisk - April 1, 2011 8:05 p.m.

Throughout the entire article I was going "yup, absolutely, ofcourse. OMg yes!" apart from personnal favourites that are more a matter of taste rather than good game design I strongly support the choices on this list.
  • Yaro - April 1, 2011 7:29 p.m.

You don't understand how could Portal be number one? Read the article. Still don't understand? Read the article again. ???? Profit.
  • profile0000 - April 1, 2011 7:27 p.m.

You guys really started to worry me there, until I saw that Portal was number one. Thank you guys so much for that, I have been arguing that for years. Great List.
  • DaFunk - April 1, 2011 7:14 p.m.

Oh, also...Mario World ftw! You old fogies can take your Mario 3 and shove it!
  • DaFunk - April 1, 2011 7:12 p.m.

Interesting day to post this list... With Portal as the #1, I have to wonder if this is an April Fools joke. No offense to Portal (I enjoyed it myself), but it is in no way the greatest game of all time as voted on by an entire office. Maybe 1 person, but all of you? I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion, I just personally can't see how you could say that.
  • nuno004 - April 1, 2011 7:10 p.m.

mario 64, okami, mgs/mgs3, CHRONO TRIGGER, Portal, GTA IV FTW!!! btw @bawheldbob if you have a ds you can buy it for it
  • Bawheidbob - April 1, 2011 7:01 p.m.

A great list though missing Sensible Soccer - Some titles included here i have played and loved and others i had not even thought about playing. It does include one i have wanted to play ever since i first heard about it but never got the chance Chrono Trigger
  • CaptainSalmon - April 1, 2011 6:34 p.m.

Hmmmmmmmm... this is certainly a ballsy list. I was waiting for Ocarina of Time to show up, as I still hold that it plays well today and is better than Wind Waker. Still, epicly epic list guys. GamesRadar at it's finest. Informative and funny!
  • Stridefizzel - April 1, 2011 6:33 p.m.

The good about this list: Mario 3 IS the best mario game, I'm glad at least one castlevania game made it on here, seeing Contra 3 (the BEST contra game) was cool, Red Dead Redemption and Uncharted 2 deserved their love.Every blizzard game mentioned was epic and worthy of its spot. Also, loved the Twilight Princess nod, it is the true fulfillment of ocarina of time with better graphics, so good stuff there! The bad and UGLY about this list: Portal is NOT the greatest game ever, not even close. Wind Waker??? Come ON, that game doesn't hold a candle to ocarina or twilight (That was actually probably my biggest disappointment in this list, I thought that game was good, but not even close to worthy. Plus the graphics are lame). Some random XBLA games that while good, don't compare with real games. TWO MGS games, ugh (although granted, that is personal bias, but Snake-eater didn't deserve a spot). Just my personal opinion :)
  • IBrokeMyPipboy - April 1, 2011 6:30 p.m.

I agree with the Top 15.
  • Charlie0108 - April 1, 2011 6:21 p.m.

Is this an April Fool? No OOT!?
  • festerblatz82 - April 1, 2011 6:20 p.m.

I do not agree with the #1 AT ALL. That is all.
  • TheRedRabbit - April 1, 2011 6:17 p.m.

Awesome list! Amazing work! And P-L-E-A-S-E make a special TDAR podcast just about this list and commenting on every game. Pleaaaa- seee mr. talkradar!