• SunniDee - April 2, 2011 2:11 a.m.

No "The world ends with you" why oh why it is an excellent game.Come on man. And i never Bitch about how my game didn't make it but come on.
  • HardMetalManiac - April 2, 2011 2:10 a.m.

Screw that poll last week, this is the greatest Gamesradar article ever
  • groovy3000 - April 2, 2011 1:22 a.m.

overall good list but its missing my two favourite games ever, mgs4 and fallout: New Vegas
  • DamnHippy - April 2, 2011 1 a.m.

I got worried When I didnt see portal on the list, but then i saw #1; Crisis avoided :p
  • BottleBank - April 1, 2011 11:58 p.m.

Portal may be one of the cleverest games i have ever played, but the best of all time? Nah, i'm not having that. That said, its a pretty great list, great to see my personal faves such as Resi 4, Half-Life 2 and Mass Effect 2 scoring so high! A little bummed out by the preference for Twilight Princess over Ocarina, disagree with that. Wind Waker is great though, nice to see how well appreciated it is these days.
  • BrittonPeele - April 1, 2011 11:27 p.m.

I can only imagine how much arguing went into the making of this list...
  • BishopofHippo93 - April 1, 2011 11:06 p.m.

No. Portal is not the best game ever. It was good, but not that good. I disagree, as will many others, but thank you, everyone at GR, for taking the time to make this article.
  • initialreaction - April 1, 2011 11:04 p.m.

Although I thoroughly disagree with a lot of this list, I really enjoyed reading it. I don't agree at all with the way this list was numbered. Some games were placed higher on the list than other games when they really shouldn't, and in particular, picking Portal as your #1 game of all time is a pretty atrocious statement to make. It is a great game, but if you honestly think that Portal is the #1 game of all time, you are being fucking ridiculous. I would LOVE to hear how everyone came to an agreement with the numbering of this list. Again, I really enjoyed reading this (I read all 12 pages) but some of your choices are a joke.
  • KREATIVEassassin - April 1, 2011 10:48 p.m.

The only thing that kind of bothers me about the list is that there's not a single Sega Genesis game on it. Really? Not even one? Also, I agree with Portal being on the list, but not number one or even near number one. Also x2, I agree with Ocarina of Time NOT being on the list at all.
  • JoeMasturbaby - April 1, 2011 10:20 p.m.

GTA:SA will always be higher on my list than GTA4 but i respect all the choices made (I like to read this list as if it were made with no particular order in mind despite for organization, which makes it a lot easier to agree with)
  • BlackTeam13 - April 1, 2011 9:42 p.m.

#83 makes it easy to guess who wrote that entry. (Here's a hint, his name rhymes with Charlie Barratt).
  • D0CCON - April 1, 2011 9:35 p.m.

Ha ha! More evidence for my friend who thinks Portal is awful because of the incredibly annoying, poorly acted, completely unfunny, so atrocious it causes his ears to bleed GLADOS. No I won't actually so him this. Yes I do think he is insane. At least all of my other friends who have seen it think it's a great game.
  • Relayer71 - April 1, 2011 9:34 p.m.

Nice list. But I would have put Final Fantasy IV in there instead of VI, and the DS remake version at that. I loved VI as much as IV but that DS version put IV over the top. Also, you left out way too many great games. You put Killer 7 in there (which I loved as well) but no room for Persona 4? Or Blood Omen: Legacy Of Kain? Baldur's Gate 2? Skies Of Arcadia? Panzer Dragoon? Planescape: Torment? Dragon Quest III? Phantasy Star IV???? I could go on. But I'm thrilled Super Metroid made the top 10. THAT to me would have been #1 or #2. It's just such a perfect game in every way.
  • Fenghoang - April 20, 2012 9:54 p.m.

Seriously agree on PST and BG2. Those games were so amazing, that i had to get over my habit of comparing any newer RPGs with them, lest I intend on becoming severely disappointed with otherwise amazing games (ME, KoToR, & DA:O in particular). Easily my favorite games of all time.
  • jmj542 - April 1, 2011 9:29 p.m.

HEY HEY WHY DIDN'T YOU HAVE FALLOUT 3 OR BULLY ON HERE! I AM VERY PISSED OFF.
  • CoppertopJohnson - April 1, 2011 9:27 p.m.

I wasn't expecting the no. 1 pick as I thought it'd go to something more classic. Still, all the games I wanted to see were there and I don't much care about which order they go in, so I'm happy.
  • Rek - April 1, 2011 9:17 p.m.

Oh god the paragraph on TF2 made me laugh so hard.
  • taterfyrings - April 1, 2011 9:10 p.m.

This list is decent, and I despite the fact that a lot of games that will be more or less forgotten by next hardware-generation crowd the top so heavily. However, the worst offense is the lack of the great Europa Universalis-series from Paradox Interactive. I know this site is aimed at casual players that love Call of Duty, God of War and GTA, but Europa Universalis is - like Portal - really a masterpiece of a game if you like a challenging and fun experience. Should definitely been on the list.
  • HitmanSB07 - April 1, 2011 9 p.m.

Number 1 surprised the shit out of me!!! Wasn't expecting it at all, great list. I now must go find Chrono Trigger...
  • superdude22 - April 1, 2011 8:51 p.m.

When I read Psychonauts I was like :) When I read Okami I was like :D When I read Final Fantasy VI, I started weeping with joy. I love this article so much. My only problem is the lack of shin megami tensei, but oh well...