• Japanaman - April 5, 2011 2:35 a.m.

I only agree with 65% of the games on this list. Also, your choice of Zelda titles blew. And Mario 3 should most definitely be the #1 game of all time. By the way, where's bloody Star Fox 64?!! And... Sonic 2, Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2, Super Castlevania IV, Twisted Metal II, Super Mario World, Guitar Hero III, DDR Extreme, Suikoden II (REALLY?!! YOU DIDN'T EVEN MENTION SUIKODEN II?!!!), MGS3: Subsistence, Threads of Fate, Poke'mon Gold, DOA4, Street Fighter Alpha 3 (SO MUCH BETTER THAN IV), MK II, Tekken 5, Zelda: Ocarine of Time, Zelda, Zelda: Link's Awakening, Sly Cooper, Ratchet and Clank, Metroid Prime, Blood, Donkey Kong Country, Goldeneye, X-Men (Arcade), TMNT IV, Marvel Vs Capcom 2, Virtua Fighter 5 Online, Phantasy Star Online, and.......uh......... I'm out of breath.... Well, finger breath anyway. At least make it a top 150 list.
  • IndignantCactus - April 5, 2011 1:46 a.m.

And where the hell was Cactus Crashers on this list of lies? >:(
  • Ivolt - April 5, 2011 1:40 a.m.

you guys scared me, I went from #1 back with no tf2 in sight... I'm glad it made the list though
  • DevonOO7 - April 5, 2011 1:20 a.m.

Great list Wish my favorite game was on it (Splinter Cell Choas Theory)
  • JoeMasturbaby - April 4, 2011 10:34 p.m.

WAT! NO GHOSTBUSTERS ON NES!?!??!!? I HOPE YOU ALL EVENTUALLY MEET THE SAME FATE AS EVERY OTHER LIVING BEING ON THIS PLANET!
  • InsomniacGamer - April 4, 2011 10:13 p.m.

FFX srsly>??
  • Siion - April 4, 2011 9:40 p.m.

That was...a long read, worth it though. Good work guys. Was surprised by some of your picks but i can see the reasons for them and can agree with your choices.
  • Maverick82102 - April 4, 2011 9:38 p.m.

Portal #1? Does the word "fail" mean anything.
  • MattMk2 - April 4, 2011 7:14 p.m.

Why not just record a a video of one of the GR editors giving Gabe Newell a big sloppy blow job? You can only put one Sierra game but can have every game from Valve? Fuck you GR.
  • JADENkOTOR - April 4, 2011 6:31 p.m.

I know its all opinion but some of this shit makes me want to throw-up. And I know that I have an extreme bias but KOTOR at #75 is downright shameful when you put SOTC in such high regard. ... and TETRIS at #2? Are you shitting me? I thought this list was about the games that are the most fun that you would most like to play? That one just blows my mind. I don't know anyone that would play Tetris over Mario or Mass Effect(or a million other games). That being said I respect your opinion (except for GTA 4 being ranked #4. It had WAY too many problems to crack the top 10) I feel like an asshole now and its your fault GR... I apologize but I can't stop yelling cause that would mean I lost the argument.
  • kezins - April 4, 2011 4:12 p.m.

Most of the list is pretty good, but I'd never put Portal, GTA IV or Wind Waker in the top 10 for sure.
  • AcidicCarcass666 - April 4, 2011 2:42 p.m.

Im sorry but where is final fantasy VII..... how can you make a list of the 100 greatest games of all time and not have The greatest game of all time in it AT ALL!!!!!
  • DreamWeaverPL - April 4, 2011 2:23 p.m.

Fuck this shit. I've lost all my hope in Games Radar. Goodbye.
  • BaraChat - April 4, 2011 11:46 a.m.

Well, I could get worked up because my top two games of all-time, the only two "perfect games" I've played, which I still play to this day, are out of this list. (Metroid Prime and Ocarina of Time) But I've learned that getting pissed because of such a list is pointless, so great job guys.
  • kingsmikefan - April 4, 2011 4:41 a.m.

where is Jak II? I'm sad now...
  • KREATIVEassassin - April 4, 2011 4:23 a.m.

@Shinespark428: Seriously? Nightshade? Perfect Dark? Dead or Alive 4? On a list of the 100 best games of all time? It's also their opinion of the best games, not just random good games like Crystalis and Journey to Silius. You'd seriously put Journey to Silius on a list of the best 100 games of all time? By your line of thinking, I should be livid over Metal Storm not being on the list.
  • MmmmCanadaDry - April 4, 2011 1:53 a.m.

i was like "i wonder if portal got 1st place" and i skipped to the last page anndddd PORTAL WINS THE INTERNETSSSSSSS
  • tyler_14_420 - April 3, 2011 11:52 p.m.

I can't disagree with any of the games here. All of them made significant leaps of faith with what they did and succeeded well. Whether it be the various time-travelling and multiple endings of Chrono Trigger, to the epic story-telling of Modern Warfare. Each one has played their own part and contributed to the history of games. While the list is the best of the best and not necessarily the "most ground-breaking or popular", being the best of the best, they have been ground-breaking, unique, insightful and fun. All the games I played on this list, I ended up putting significant chunks of my life into, whether it was trying to finally get to Yoshi on Super Mario 64 or chasing Lavos in Chrono Trigger. While a list is subjective, it's hard to argue that this list is completely wrong. In what it's trying to accomplish, it is a vast listing of many great games that have made significant contributions to the industry and ultimately stand out as some of the best games of all time. I couldn't of picked better myself.
  • BackwaterRifle - April 3, 2011 10:44 p.m.

#101 Pikmin 2
  • Shinespark428 - April 3, 2011 8:51 p.m.

I'm really really sorry, I honestly meant to stop but I forgot some REALLY important games that didn't make this list. Actraiser, Hagane, Double Dragon II, and both Ninja Gaiden 1s (NES and X-Box).