• SideSmash - April 15, 2011 11:28 p.m.

I guess the community of GR doesn't understand what an "opinion" is.
  • waitingforCharlietosnap - April 13, 2011 11:30 p.m.

Why is GamesRadar my favorite (and really, only) games site? Articles like this
  • jaffa_5 - April 12, 2011 11:40 a.m.

i agree with all you're choices i might not like soe of the game but i can see why u picked them. and its good to see minecraft making the list :D and i 100% agree with portal being number 1 its unlike anything u had played before
  • Randomwordcombination - April 11, 2011 10:55 p.m.

I think Portal was a great choice.
  • grizzly311 - April 11, 2011 5:40 p.m.

I don't see the need for 2 GTA's on the list. Actually, if I had to pick one, I would go with Vice City. It had such a fun vibe to it. To date, the only GTA that I was able to finish to completion. I tried the others, but they just didn't feel right to me.
  • mattersnotnow - April 11, 2011 5:49 a.m.

Oh, best 100 games lists... Lots of disappointment with the ones missing and a feeling that they're pointing the obvious with the others. Anyway, I get a feeling that it's uncool to like FFVII, but it did deserve to be on the list for it's battle system, world, story and soundtrack. No MegaTen love!? That's ridiculous!!!
  • inconceivable - April 10, 2011 8:11 p.m.

This is incredibly impressive, and probably the best GR article ever. Now I feel guilty that I put off reading it for several days.
  • hfghg - April 10, 2011 1:54 p.m.

http://0845.com/J50 I tide fashion Good-looking, not expensive Free transport
  • TheAztec - April 10, 2011 6:09 a.m.

WHY ISN'T THE SECRET OF MONKEY ISLAND HERE?????
  • wulibo - April 10, 2011 5:33 a.m.

this list showed me games I've never heard of, made me feel things I haven't felt since playing the greatest games ever, has excellent writing and character, and made my night (and life). Congratulations, GR, I'd previously been convinced you were the best, but you've just gained a permanent fan. You may not always have agreeable tastes and decisions, and I don't have a whole hell of a lot of ammo against my gamespy-happy friends, I will never give up your writing styles, warmth, and of course, top 7 articles.
  • cronomonkey - April 10, 2011 4:02 a.m.

Bulletstorm The equivalent of a buddy cop movie featuring Chuck Norris, Wolverine, and Gir from Invader Zim,and Nathan drake as they fight off ninja robot zombie hordes with jet-packs
  • FordFiesta - April 9, 2011 11:16 p.m.

The list wasn't bad, like most list's out there, but it could definitely use some work. I enjoyed IGN's top 100 list of 2007, which to me is the way game list's should be done. I usually hate ign, but that list was stunning. I guess the main problem here was the fact that the site used to many recent games of the franchise. Example. Halo 3, gears 2, starcraft 2, pokemon black and white. All of those games are great, but they are no where near as innovative, groundbreaking our outsanding as the first games... maybe starcraft 2 was somewhat, but halo 3 over 1? Gears 2 over 1? Pokemon black and white over Red and blue? The sims 3 over the sims 1! (I couldn't believe it). Sure these games are "improved" But there impact is no where near there original games, which set the standard for the fps console shooter, tsp cover, simulation and rpg. It seems like they chose the easy way around, and just included the more recent game in the franchise. How do we know Black and white will be timeless? Got to work on that guys.
  • KREATIVEassassin - April 9, 2011 1:29 p.m.

^@Shinespark428
  • KREATIVEassassin - April 9, 2011 1:28 p.m.

"Also, peace out, you sound like you could use it my friend." You were the one signed up due to the "incredible amount of fanboy rage," not me. I'm quite calm. The reason I didn't mention Double Dragon 2 is because it makes more sense than some of the other picks you listed that I singled out. I also only really commented on your first post. Otherwise, I'm sure I would have said something about Hagane being on it, too.
  • MrMoobs - April 9, 2011 12:15 p.m.

GTA IV at 4? Dullest game ever! Saints Row 2 is far more entertaining, thats what a game should be.
  • e1337prodigy - April 9, 2011 10:42 a.m.

Bad Company 2 needs to be on this list somewhere, destructible environments make a great multiplayer experience. Although Red Faction was the first to have destructible environments iirc.
  • rockzombie - April 9, 2011 5:56 a.m.

Overall I though the list was ok, my only complaint is that nothing from the battlefield series made the list.
  • docterpepper23 - April 9, 2011 5:37 a.m.

Ok this is fairly decent. BIG PROBELMS. 1. Portal is way too high. 2. GTA San Andreas is way better than GTA4 (GTA$ has no place on this list) 3. FINALLY. WHERE IS 007 GOLDENEYE??? TOP 5 NO QUESTIONS ASKED, IF NOT THE BEST OF ALL TIME.
  • fernandoperez243 - April 9, 2011 5:36 a.m.

Is my first time here. So, we'll see!!!
  • Shamanoid - April 9, 2011 12:41 a.m.

Judging by the fact that portal 2 is out soon and the fact that this list has portal 1 as the #1 game, i wonder if valve had some money to dish out on advertisment and gamesradar editors being happy and commenting like that have anything in common?