• ObliqueZombie - April 20, 2012 9:05 p.m.

Fantastic list. This has given me a dozen games to play before I die.
  • bitchassafriBLAMamericANTISTA - April 20, 2012 8:37 p.m.

how the fuck is portal still number 1? just because it is different doesn't make it the best.
  • ObliqueZombie - April 20, 2012 9:06 p.m.

So weird how opinions work, no?
  • OohWiiUILookJustLikeBuddyHolly - April 20, 2012 8:32 p.m.

Of course #1 is portal.. sigh..
  • gaxkeng11 - April 20, 2012 10:29 p.m.

What a shitty list this is. Horrible. Terrible. No Fallout 3 anywhere to be seen. And Portal #1? How much did fat ass Gabe pay you to make it #1? List blows d1ck
  • samitha-jayathilake - April 20, 2012 8:16 p.m.

I've just found my favorite Gaming site. THe Descriptions are nicely done. And yes Portal is awesome. I've played only 21 of these.
  • GR HollanderCooper - April 20, 2012 10:21 p.m.

You have a lot of work to do, then.
  • sgloomy - April 20, 2012 8:03 p.m.

as awesome as God of War was, I still think the third game is the best in the series. its not just the scale or the satisfaction you get after killing the gods, but the fact that it took everything from the other games and managed to make them better that makes it the best in the series for me. that is not to say God of war one or two (or even the PSP ones) are not as equally awesome in their own way.
  • Minis3b - April 20, 2012 7:57 p.m.

And I forgot to say SSX (the old one, not the new with fake multiplayer)
  • sammyruntz - April 20, 2012 7:31 p.m.

I am very pleased with the result, because I am a HUGE Portal fan. I have a plush companion cube, and I'm about to buy a Portal Gun Replica! This is by far the best game ever. I would've liked Minecraft, and Team Fortress 2 farther up on the list, but overall, I am happy.
  • SomeOddGuy - April 20, 2012 7:30 p.m.

I just read the entire list with intrigue, but I have to say... WHERE THE HELL IS METROID PRIME?! I agree with a large portion of the list, but honestly, there's a few omissions that I saw that were pretty stunning how they could be forgotten/left out. Also have to comment that Super Metroid is pretty low on the list, especially if it hangs lower than Chrono Trigger(which was the other way around in the SNES top 25).
  • Shanetexas - April 20, 2012 7:22 p.m.

Could you be like 9gag and where I can scroll through the pics by using keys? or at least have the "next" button in the same place? Anybody from Gamesradar? Hello? Hello?
  • ObliqueZombie - April 20, 2012 9:07 p.m.

I think the problem was when you said, "can I be more like 9gag."
  • GR HollanderCooper - April 20, 2012 10:19 p.m.

That's a very interesting idea. I'll take that suggestion to our tech team next week.
  • Ultima - April 20, 2012 11:29 p.m.

The layout is really bad now, I don't understand why you changed it and made it worse
  • ncurry2 - April 20, 2012 7:17 p.m.

Ya, I feel like Portal is overrated. Maybe it's just because I didn't play it until it had been out for a while so I was expecting to be completely blown away. But when that second hour rolled around and I was done I was just like really? And I've never been a fan of tetris. But I like a lot of the games that are in the list, glad to see LoL get a nod.
  • BobsYurUncle - April 20, 2012 7:03 p.m.

Not one Tom Clancy game? Splinter Cell(s) are easily in top 100. Also disappointed to not see Witcher 2. I don't disagree with # 1.
  • TCMU287 - April 20, 2012 6:57 p.m.

I'm really glad they put at least SOME classic PC games on here. Too many "Top 100" lists are over stuffed with cookie cutter SNES platformers, every zelda and mario game, and PS2 games. PC games deserve spots too.
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - April 20, 2012 6:31 p.m.

Don't get why Gears 2 is here instead of Gears 3. The Horde mode, and multiplayer in general, is 10x better in that game. The campaign is pretty good too. Assassin's Creed 2 should have been higher, but I'm glad to see Doom II made the list. Those're my thoughts on the matter.
  • HankVenture - April 20, 2012 6:27 p.m.

I am still sad about Minecraft and KOTOR being so low. Minecraft is what has gotten me interested in saving up my money to get an awesome PC because I saw how amazing and cool mods were. And for KOTOR, well I know you took a long time in this list but you seriously put it way down there? I feel like it should have been in the top 40's at least, great story, great combat, characters, environments and a FUCKING BRILLIANT TWIST