• BaraChat - April 20, 2012 6:14 a.m.

Great, great top 3 choices. I have exactly the 3 same atop my list of GCN games, only not in that order. But who cares? Everyone should play MP, RE4 and WW. Every single human on this planet.
  • tabuju - April 22, 2012 9:53 a.m.

No 007: Nightfire?? The local/splitscreen mp of that game was TEH SHIT!
  • xroberthickey - April 25, 2013 6:18 a.m.

Super mario sunshine and luigis mansion should be top 5...
  • kthe50 - January 24, 2014 3:57 p.m.

what is that game on the "what games did we miss" page?
  • Nomado - February 5, 2014 4:34 p.m.

Cubivore. I didn't finish this but remember starting this game few years back.
  • FlyinHawaiian13 - February 5, 2014 4:06 p.m.

No Harvest Moon :(
  • JMarsella09 - February 5, 2014 4:07 p.m.

Wind Waker is probably the best, but the Resident Evil Remake will aways by my personal favorite. It's just the highest quality of survival horror out there.
  • Nomado - February 5, 2014 4:29 p.m.

The game is timeless. It still looks amazing maybe will still look amazing even after decades later. I loved the control scheme on Gamecube. Using A button to move forward was most convenient control scheme for tank controls.
  • Subgenre - February 5, 2014 4:22 p.m.

It looks like I'm the only person in the entire world that didn't like Tales of Symphonia.
  • ObliqueZombie - February 5, 2014 6:43 p.m.

MEEETROIIID PRIIIIIIIIIIIME!
  • sephex - February 10, 2014 6:42 a.m.

I think Resident Evil 4 is the best game on the previous generation, and thus the GameCube.
  • LittleGreen - February 26, 2014 4:30 p.m.

Kinda cool to see WW make number one, but it doesn't really deserve it...
  • Vonter - March 5, 2014 2:38 p.m.

Some say the N64-PSX era was an uncanny time for 3D games but I think the PS2-GC-Xbox was the uncanny time for videogames. Trying to build more expression an emotion to the medium but not being up there yet. Is a love-hate time for me as a gamer since for every Metroid Prime, Shadow of the Colossus, Ninja Gaiden, there were like 10 titles that were kind of odd, Viewtiful Joe, Splinter Cell, Doom 3, Final Fantasy XII. Or mix bags like the Windwaker, Mario Sunshine, MGS 2, Kingdom Hearts 2. But oh well there was still more variety than the last generation, but not as much as the N64-PSX era.
  • shawksta - March 5, 2014 3:36 p.m.

Dont forget that Pacman vs had Charles Martinet as the announcer.
  • PlainLikeVanilla - March 5, 2014 4 p.m.

P.N. 03? Really?
  • pl4y4h - March 5, 2014 7:33 p.m.

My first games for the gamecube I still remember them to this day: SSX Tricky, Star Wars Rogue Leader (Squadron 2), Luigi's Mansion, and Madden 2002. Good times, good times
  • brickman409 - March 5, 2014 11:46 p.m.

Man, why is Chibi Robo so expensive on eBay? It goes for $25 for just the disc, around $40-$60 in the case and manual and it's ridiculously expensive sealed. I remember seeing it at gamestop a few years ago for only around $10. I brought it up to the cash register but then changed my mind and decided not to buy it last minute. I really regret that decision.
  • Doctor_Pancakes - March 6, 2014 5:17 a.m.

Fantastic list. I wonder how many people in the staff actually played theses fantastic games though lol I always got the impression this and other sites saw the Gamecube as a joke of the generation every time it was mentioned in passing but according to this list yall recognize the console for the greatness it was. I wouldn't have put PN03 on there though. Literally loads of better games that could have gone there. Like Donkey Konga, great games lol
  • Tiewl - March 6, 2014 9:14 a.m.

I was hoping to see Second Sight on this list. or the best of PS2 or Xbox list. I think that game deserves the recognision.
  • winner2 - March 6, 2014 1:05 p.m.

About time I saw sunshine get the love it deserves, I get annoyed every time Cooper's like "and then sunshine was what it was". That game was the shit. Also I'm not surprised but I wish Spartan Total Warrior was on here. It was the gamecube's god of war and i thought it was more fun than god of war sometimes. Definitely not in the set piece territory but the combat was satisfying, and the weapons all felt fun. That Achilles spear. That final outfit. God damn.