• garnsr - May 4, 2013 8:28 p.m.

I still can't get more than three slides before it starts acting up.
  • GR HollanderCooper - May 5, 2013 7:44 p.m.

Really? What's it doing? We tested the poop out of it.
  • garnsr - May 5, 2013 7:54 p.m.

I use Firefox, and for the last week at least I go to an article, click on the opening slide, click next to the third slide, then when I go to the next the screenshot goes away, and clicking the button won't move the slides any more. I can click on the thumbnails to get a new slide, but still no picture. I restarted my computer, but it still does it. I think it happens on every slideshow I've tried.
  • GR HollanderCooper - May 5, 2013 8:26 p.m.

Hm. OSX? Windows? I'll flag it for our tech team.
  • garnsr - May 5, 2013 11:56 p.m.

Windows.
  • boondocks50 - May 7, 2013 7:04 a.m.

Same exact everything is happening to me. So i have to manually click on every slides thumbnail under the main picture to go to the next one. Its something to do with it transitioning to the next slide makes it just "give up". Im on windows 8 btw.
  • cosmicshambles - May 7, 2013 2:12 p.m.

Yup, me too. Vista + Firefox.
  • Fuzunga - May 4, 2013 4:45 p.m.

Are these in any particular order? The best trailer is Deus Ex, without a doubt. Then, I'd put the trailers for the first three Gears of War games behind that. Why is Judgement included? I was incredibly disappointed in that trailer.
  • Nikku7 - May 10, 2013 4:58 p.m.

I'm with you on the Deus Ex one. Amazing Trailer.
  • hem - May 4, 2013 3:18 p.m.

Trailers of EA's masterpieces: Spore and its DLC: Spore: Galactic Adventures Maybe one of the most underrated PC game ever and it's pretty unknow among gamers. Spore is amazing simulator/creating game. Spore is my favourite PC game so far and the community of players in Sporepedia is among the best in video games. The trailers of the games are also very fantastic, especially the one of Galactic Adventures.
  • GoldenEagle1476 - May 4, 2013 11:40 a.m.

Skyrim? The official trailer was just oozing with epicness, and created tons of hype for the game. Definitely my favorite trailer of this generation, with Fallout 3's being a close second.
  • TheMcFinder - May 4, 2013 5:26 a.m.

all about that smash bros. shout outs to the original smash bros commercial.
  • shawksta - May 4, 2013 4:27 p.m.

That old commercial was the best thing ever made. It still has the.unanswered question of what happened that caused Mario to Start Smash Bros and suddenly attack Yoshi XD
  • J-Fid - May 5, 2013 11:02 a.m.

He probably lost to Yoshi at Mario Party.
  • Swedish_Chef - May 4, 2013 4:21 a.m.

The most glaring omission in this list? Batman Arkham City's Hugo Strange trailer. Holy crap that trailer blew my mind when it came out, god knows how many times I watched it in anticipation for the game's release, the trailer not only matched the tone of the game's story and presentation (while the CG in it was so good a lot of people actually believed the trailer was live-action at first) but the trailer also managed to represent the gameplay of the title as well, with the combat in the trailer representing how it feels in the game plus showing off the ability to now use smoke grenades and interrogate goons. Then the ending of the trailer is tied up perfectly with the reveal of Hugo Strange and the stinger at the end. "So you know my name? Good, because I know everything about you. Your darkest secret. Your ultimate weakness. I know you are... Bruce Wayne."
  • soren7550 - May 3, 2013 11:10 p.m.

Of all the Mass Effect trailers to feature, you choose THAT one? Hell, you should have gone with the Mass Effect 2 Launch Trailer.
  • Zeedar - May 4, 2013 3:27 a.m.

Thank you! Just what I wanted to say. That's my favorite trailer. Sometimes I still re-watch it.
  • Brutalicus - May 5, 2013 6:13 a.m.

That, or the ME3 launch trailer. They were both awesome enough to warrant downloading.
  • dns - May 3, 2013 10:49 p.m.

How can Beyond Good Evil 2 be a current generation? Also where is the Watch Dogs trailer?
  • StrayGator - May 3, 2013 5:03 p.m.

I suspect the linked trailers to Deus Ex, ME2 (mostly gameplay) and Portal 2 (portal 1) are not the ones described in the text