• Tyrande - November 15, 2012 9:07 p.m.

i've tried 6/10! and i still can't concentrate enough to build a lvl. 80 character... i always abandon ship around lvl.30... one that's also fun, weird and different among this free MMO's is Ghost X Ultimate
  • tichtat - November 15, 2012 10:55 p.m.

Something I always loved about DDO, is that it has a GM. Nothing is better than playing through a dungeon, and hearing the woman say what the Sahuagin sayeth.
  • disent - March 3, 2013 2:29 a.m.

C9 is probably one of my favorites: http://www.mmoknight.com/review/c9-continent-of-the-ninth/ It's fast paced and skill based, no tab targeting etc.
  • blue-booger - April 3, 2013 4:53 a.m.

how do I see the entire article without having to click through 28 god damn slides ? and when I log in through facebook why in the hell do yo need access to my friend list ? fuck you
  • nithin-kumar-reddy - November 8, 2013 6:37 a.m.

Tera is the best f2p out there now, i agree there is alot of grinding but every mmo has grind and the combat makes up for the grind. This should be #1
  • tCut95 - May 10, 2014 12:22 a.m.

Although, if willing to pay for the game (no subscriptions), Guild Wars 2 is MUCH better. Otherwise, I am compelled to agree with you (Neverwinter close second, imo)
  • vicky_john - November 29, 2013 3:53 a.m.

there are some more mmo games are not listed in the listed.
  • Lanzer - December 24, 2013 2:33 p.m.

Definitely forgot about Planetside 2. Huge F2P MMO.
  • tCut95 - May 10, 2014 12:17 a.m.

When TERA was in beta, I was planning on buying it... Then, Guild Wars 2 happened... If you're willing to pay to own the game (nothing after that is required, of course) get GW2 over TERA...